Did Bungie just say that Thorn is coming back? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, January 28, 2019, 09:09 (1915 days ago)

Did Bungie just say that Thorn is coming back?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, January 28, 2019, 09:20 (1915 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Because that’s what it oooks like to me!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtL5XHSDKDI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8ivhzcltv1j7

Villain plus evil looking projectiles? I guess that means thorn... but I thought thorn was a hand cannon and that was not at all the fire rate of a hand cannon (Last word being an exception)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, January 28, 2019, 09:23 (1915 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtL5XHSDKDI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8ivhzcltv1j7

Villain plus evil looking projectiles? I guess that means thorn... but I thought thorn was a hand cannon and that was not at all the fire rate of a hand cannon (Last word being an exception)

Eh, dramatic effect. We also don't get "bullet time" for shooting grenades out of the air either.

by Harmanimus @, Monday, January 28, 2019, 12:04 (1915 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Those are specifically Thorn’s projectiles. The shape is distinct.

100% Thorn

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, January 28, 2019, 12:05 (1915 days ago) @ Harmanimus

You can't miss those Thorns sticking to the surface.

I thought those were Malfeasance rounds.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 10:14 (1914 days ago) @ Harmanimus

I thought those were Malfeasance rounds.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, January 28, 2019, 10:03 (1915 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I thought the Dataminers had already found Thorn. But yeah, oooks like it’s official now.

Looks like it to me!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, January 28, 2019, 10:16 (1915 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

by squidnh3, Monday, January 28, 2019, 10:38 (1915 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I tell you what, Le Monarque in a skilled hand already feels a lot like Thorn.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, January 28, 2019, 10:43 (1915 days ago) @ squidnh3

I tell you what, Le Monarque in a skilled hand already feels a lot like Thorn.

And it's not a handcannon which makes it automatically better.

It’s okay to be wrong sometimes.

by cheapLEY @, Monday, January 28, 2019, 10:55 (1915 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

Good thing I'm never wrong!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, January 28, 2019, 11:27 (1915 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Let the trolling begin

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, January 28, 2019, 12:04 (1915 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Can't wait for the update to make armor-piercing rounds go through walls & rocks again. Let me track people behind walls and then shoot them.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, January 28, 2019, 14:41 (1915 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

If that's not Thorn I'll eat Funkmon's socks.

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, January 28, 2019, 18:10 (1914 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

So, what is the point here? Just gradually recycle Destiny 1 content and make us regrind stuff that should've carried over to begin with?

Duh. XD

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, January 28, 2019, 21:13 (1914 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread