HaloFest 2.0 (Gaming)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, February 05, 2019, 16:01 (1904 days ago)

(Sharing here for all the old HBO crew)

Halo Outpost Discovery

Looks pretty neat.

As someone who missed HaloFest (thanks, student loans) I am mega excited for this. Not gonna miss it twice.

Anyone here thinking about going? Perhaps we could link up!

HaloFest 2.0

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, February 05, 2019, 16:17 (1904 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Anyone here thinking about going? Perhaps we could link up!

I considered it. Chicago is only a day's drive for me. Just not sure I'll have the money--I already have a two week vacation to Colorado and Utah with the Jeep scheduled for this summer.

It's a possibility, though. It looks cool!

HaloFest 2.0

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, February 05, 2019, 18:17 (1904 days ago) @ cheapLEY

If I know there are others from the old Halo haunts going, I could make it to Chicago. Not sure how I feel yet about spending the money for a 3-day pass, might just do 1. It looks like all the activities are available each day, I think.

HaloFest 2.0

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, February 06, 2019, 07:34 (1903 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Super excited--I'll be hitting the Houston leg for sure! Depending on the events, I might just buy for two days.

HaloFest 2.0

by Bones @, The Last City, Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, February 06, 2019, 08:07 (1903 days ago) @ Revenant1988

You know, I have a family member that lives just over 20 minutes away from the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center in Chicago. Ticket prices aren't that steep, either.

I'm seriously considering buying tickets; the Hall of History would be worth the trip alone.

Bones!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 06, 2019, 08:26 (1903 days ago) @ Bones

What's up, hombre?

Bones!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, February 06, 2019, 15:10 (1903 days ago) @ Bones

You suck.

HaloFest 2.0

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, February 06, 2019, 16:55 (1903 days ago) @ Bones

You know, I have a family member that lives just over 20 minutes away from the Donald E. Stevens Convention Center in Chicago. Ticket prices aren't that steep, either.

I'm seriously considering buying tickets; the Hall of History would be worth the trip alone.

Well friend, I am definitely going to one of them!

Currently it is between Florida and Philly, but if you tell me you are for sure going to the Chicago date I will forsake the others to catch up with you <3

For real tho, let me know. Wife is limited to days off. I gotta commit to one fast.

There is still time to stop the key from turning...

Tickets booked!

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, February 11, 2019, 17:38 (1898 days ago) @ Revenant1988

The wife and I will be at the Chicago event for Friday and Saturday. I plan to wear my ODST suit out.

If any of you decide to go and want to join up, let me know!

...Now, Back to your regularly scheduled Destiny content...

:D

Tickets booked!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 11, 2019, 18:44 (1898 days ago) @ Revenant1988

The wife and I will be at the Chicago event for Friday and Saturday. I plan to wear my ODST suit out.

Does this means Bones is going to be there, too?

Tickets booked!

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Tuesday, February 12, 2019, 05:20 (1897 days ago) @ Kermit

Does this means Bones is going to be there, too?

Potentially, I think. Might wanna message him.

I ran the final numbers and Chicago ended up being cheaper overall, when factoring in how many vacation days we'd need to burn.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread