The Bungie Weekly Update is BACK! (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 04, 2013, 16:23 (3866 days ago)

The first Bungie Weekly Update in years is back in action. Go give it a read!

I'm too busy reading to post a reply!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, October 04, 2013, 16:52 (3866 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

It's everything I could have wanted

by Hydranockz, Ireland, Friday, October 04, 2013, 17:10 (3866 days ago) @ Xenos

Feels good.

It's everything I could have wanted

by yakaman, Monday, October 07, 2013, 10:08 (3863 days ago) @ Hydranockz

Feels good.

I could not tell you why, but I agree. Positive vibes.

Something....it's so understated? Minimally embellished?

Hmmm.

And it is beautiful. Love seeing early concepts.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, October 04, 2013, 17:15 (3866 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Its like an old friend returning, with Gifts of Adventure.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 04, 2013, 17:40 (3866 days ago) @ Xenos

. . . Whats this? Used Lotto Cards? O_o

YOU WIN THIS ONE INTERNET!

Caught my eye

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Saturday, October 05, 2013, 10:22 (3865 days ago) @ Xenos

[image]
We also wanted to instill visual cohesion throughout. This super heavy chain runs down deep into the dark dungeons beneath the Fortress – imprisoning the Hive’s most fearsome denizens.

Denizens? More than one? So that big baddy we've seen who shoots brain-laser-magic at your face may not be the only one we come across in Hellmouth?

:)

Caught my eye

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, October 05, 2013, 11:41 (3865 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Well I'd hope not…

Bungie's Destiny Beta Log: Day One. "Well crap. The beta testers killed everything on the moon. Now there won't be anything for the real players to do…"

Shortest beta ever...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, October 05, 2013, 11:42 (3865 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

So, the Bridge of Chains belongs to the Hive?

by petetheduck, Saturday, October 05, 2013, 13:29 (3865 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Huh, they DO look similar in design

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, October 05, 2013, 20:48 (3865 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

The Bungie Weekly Update is BACK!

by GhaleonEB, Saturday, October 05, 2013, 14:52 (3865 days ago) @ Xenos

And just like that Fridays are kicked back up to 11. <3

Purple Prose much…?

by kapowaz, Sunday, October 06, 2013, 05:11 (3864 days ago) @ Xenos

Then, a little over two years ago, we found ourselves exploring the unknown space between two worlds. One world was known to millions, familiar and understood. The other was a mystery in many ways, even to us. That new world demanded our secrecy. As unnatural and unwelcome as it felt, for you and for us, we shuttered our window, and pulled down the shade. We went dark.

Destiny has risen into the night sky like a full moon, bright enough to throw shadows onto the ground and guide us out of the darkness. It’s still a long sail toward dawn, but we have enough ambient light on the scene to navigate the rest of this journey.

Guys, I love you, but please… this is so purple it'd make Marie Schrader jealous.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread