New to forum (DBO)

by Your Accomplice, Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 18:14 (1854 days ago)

Been in the clan for awhile but felt like I was missing out and outta the loop involving clan stuff, so I decided to join the forums. Add on Xbox: Your AccompIice ( “L” in accomplice is actually a capital “i” ). Looking to hopefully do more competitive and raiding with you all.

Welcome!

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 18:23 (1854 days ago) @ Your Accomplice

I’d just like to say that Accomplice is a most accomplished Destiny player.

and a really great son!

^ A+ invader in Gambit

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 21:27 (1854 days ago) @ Your Accomplice

- No text -

Played with. Would play again.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 06:24 (1853 days ago) @ Your Accomplice

- No text -

Welcome to the forums

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 06:51 (1853 days ago) @ Your Accomplice

- No text -

New to forum

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 10:01 (1853 days ago) @ Your Accomplice

Welcome to the grown-up table! ;)

Hope we get to play soon.

New to forum

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 10:04 (1853 days ago) @ Kermit

No, no, no. He is at the regular table now. You and Claude are at the grown-up table.

New to forum

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 10:33 (1853 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

No, no, no. He is at the regular table now. You and Claude are at the grown-up table.

Yeah, they call it that, but why do we have bibs and utensils with grippy handles?

New to forum

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 10:35 (1853 days ago) @ Kermit

Yeah, they call it that, but why do we have bibs and utensils with grippy handles?

That's what grownups use! right? why is everyone looking at me funny?

New to forum

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 13:03 (1853 days ago) @ Kermit

Because that's what one with refined tastes uses when eating lobster.

Hi!

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 14:52 (1853 days ago) @ Your Accomplice

- No text -

Hi!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 15:13 (1853 days ago) @ Your Accomplice

Feel free to add me if you like (my Xbox gamertag is NevinDouglas). Hope to play with you soon :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread