Weekly Comp night on Xbox? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, March 06, 2019, 18:21 (1877 days ago)

Cruel previously mentioned chasing Not Forgotten. Any serious interest in doing so?

At the very least, I'd like to set up a team to play some Comp for a night or two a week, so I can get to Fabled and work on getting Luna's Howl and The Mountaintop.

I can be pretty flexible, but I'd love to find a team willing to commit to playing every week. A set night of the week would be great, but I can deal with moving it around every week if we need to.

Weekly Comp night on Xbox?

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, March 07, 2019, 08:13 (1877 days ago) @ cheapLEY

What about Mornings? Squid and I found Sat or Sunday mornings to be a good time to not have much comp. I would be down, as I want my Mountaintop, not sure about Not Forgotten, but might as well use Luna anyways.

by squidnh3, Thursday, March 07, 2019, 08:16 (1877 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

I plan to continue to play comp most Saturday or Sunday mornings, at least till the weather is better. If Cruel finds a consensus weeknight I can try to make that work too.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, March 07, 2019, 09:06 (1877 days ago) @ squidnh3

Weekend mornings just don't work for me, unfortunately. I work most Saturdays, and I pretty much always have something else going on Sunday mornings.

Hopefully we can get at least one week night set up. I can probably get to Fabled by myself, I just don't particularly want to. (:

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, March 07, 2019, 09:10 (1877 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I would try. But I may not be a regular. Wed is my gaming night and then I get some in here and there when I can.

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, March 07, 2019, 09:43 (1877 days ago) @ cheapLEY

My schedule is too sporadic to commit to a regular time but, if you see me on, I'll be down to join. I enjoy the competitive playlist but will never player it with randos.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, March 07, 2019, 12:51 (1877 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Cruel previously mentioned chasing Not Forgotten. Any serious interest in doing so?

At the very least, I'd like to set up a team to play some Comp for a night or two a week, so I can get to Fabled and work on getting Luna's Howl and The Mountaintop.

I can be pretty flexible, but I'd love to find a team willing to commit to playing every week. A set night of the week would be great, but I can deal with moving it around every week if we need to.

I'm down, let's just pick a night and commit to it.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 08, 2019, 07:55 (1876 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'd be interested. I really want Mountaintop and having a group to play comp with consistently would make it much more enjoyable.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, March 08, 2019, 08:28 (1876 days ago) @ Xenos

I'd be interested. I really want Mountaintop and having a group to play comp with consistently would make it much more enjoyable.

I am like wise interested, but a night of playing would definitely have to be set in advance.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, March 08, 2019, 09:35 (1876 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Well, it sounds like there’s some interest. Even if it’s not a full team every week, having a two or three stack would be beneficial.

Any ideas for a night of the week? Wednesday work great for me, as I have Thursdays off so I can go late. I realize that’s probably not ideal for others though. I can do any night for a few hours. It’ll have to be a 7:00pm central start time.

Let’s pick a night and start next week!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 08, 2019, 09:42 (1876 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Well, it sounds like there’s some interest. Even if it’s not a full team every week, having a two or three stack would be beneficial.

Any ideas for a night of the week? Wednesday work great for me, as I have Thursdays off so I can go late. I realize that’s probably not ideal for others though. I can do any night for a few hours. It’ll have to be a 7:00pm central start time.

If that's the hard start time any night Monday through Wednesday works for me. Any other night and I'd be later than that.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, March 08, 2019, 10:24 (1876 days ago) @ Xenos

I can also start later than that. That’s just the earliest I can start while still having time to grab a shower and a bite to eat.

What’s your start time on any other day?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 08, 2019, 10:37 (1876 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I can also start later than that. That’s just the earliest I can start while still having time to grab a shower and a bite to eat.

What’s your start time on any other day?

Probably 8:30 Central is the earliest I can manage

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, March 08, 2019, 09:48 (1876 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Tuesday works best for me, but I can do almost any night as long as it's set in stone and can tell the wife that I'll be playing a week in advance :-)

by Zero @, Florida, Friday, March 08, 2019, 20:51 (1875 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I could do just about any night, but it would have to be after midnight because I get home so late from my job if you guys would be willing to have me.

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, March 09, 2019, 10:57 (1875 days ago) @ Zero

I’d love to have you, but that’s just too late for me on weeknights, unfortunately. ):

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, March 11, 2019, 09:49 (1873 days ago) @ cheapLEY

You can always shoot me an invite if you need a fourth. I'm more of a rush-in-and-die type of guy, so I can be a liability in Comp for those who lean more towards traveling as a boring group. :P

But I will say that Mountaintop is definitely worth it!

Weekly Comp Night—anyone else?

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 11:56 (1872 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Three of us are confirmed for tonight. It’d be great to have one more!

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 15:58 (1872 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Heh. You may regret asking, but I'd love to give it a shot! (Wasn't sure I'd be free tonight before now.)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 16:07 (1872 days ago) @ cheapLEY

No regrets here! I’m ready! Hoping I can make it home soon to turn in hundreds of Vanguard coins for a Service Revolver before we get started.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread