So I got a Nintendo thingy and love it (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, March 31, 2019, 12:59 (1852 days ago)

The switch's little brother is actually dope. What other games are cool? I have this, Bravely Default, and Zelda Link Between Worlds. Although I will never get to anything else because Wario Ware is so outrageously cool.

[image]

Rhythm Heaven

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, March 31, 2019, 14:45 (1852 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

So I got a Nintendo thingy and love it

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, March 31, 2019, 18:29 (1852 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Picross 3D is a great puzzle game. Picross 3D Round 2 might be better--I never played it.

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are also available, and honestly far better than they were on the N64. The graphics are little cleaner, and the controls are far less annoying. Little touches like allowing the Iron Boots to be equipped by a button press rather than by opening the menu every ten seconds really help for playability and convenience.

Super Mario 3D Land is a pretty good platformer that makes great use of the 3D.

There's lots of great JRPGs and tactics games if you're into that stuff. I loved Fire Emblem Awakening. Fates is apparently also good, but I never got around to it.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 19:16 (1850 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Picross 3D is a great puzzle game. Picross 3D Round 2 might be better--I never played it.

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are also available, and honestly far better than they were on the N64. The graphics are little cleaner, and the controls are far less annoying. Little touches like allowing the Iron Boots to be equipped by a button press rather than by opening the menu every ten seconds really help for playability and convenience.

Super Mario 3D Land is a pretty good platformer that makes great use of the 3D.

There's lots of great JRPGs and tactics games if you're into that stuff. I loved Fire Emblem Awakening. Fates is apparently also good, but I never got around to it.

The phoenix wright games look rad.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 19:25 (1850 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The phoenix wright games look rad.

I actually never tried them. I just missed them somehow. They do look cool though!

I'm so out of the loop

by marmot 1333 @, Monday, April 01, 2019, 15:19 (1851 days ago) @ Cody Miller

What is this?

I'm so out of the loop

by cheapLEY @, Monday, April 01, 2019, 16:25 (1851 days ago) @ marmot 1333

It’s a 3DS.

I'm so out of the loop

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, April 01, 2019, 18:12 (1851 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It’s a 3DS.

No.

It's a 2dsxl.

I'm so out of the loop

by cheapLEY @, Monday, April 01, 2019, 19:15 (1851 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It’s a 3DS.

No.

It's a 2dsxl.

Same thing, dude. It's a 3DS without the 3D functionality.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread