Pinnacle: Destiny 2 Montage (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 13:31 (1851 days ago)

I made a thing:

sidebar: The music in this video is all from the album that I would have finished a year ago if I hadn’t been playing so much Destiny ;p

That was awesome.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 13:41 (1851 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I really need to get to Fabled. Those weapons all look so fun. Not that I'll make them look so good if I get them. (:

sidebar: The music in this video is all from the album that I would have finished a year ago if I hadn’t been playing so much Destiny ;p

You should finish it, because it sounds great!

That was awesome.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 13:54 (1851 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I really need to get to Fabled. Those weapons all look so fun. Not that I'll make them look so good if I get them. (:

How close are you now? You’re pretty close, aren’t you?

You should finish it, because it sounds great!

That was awesome.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 14:24 (1851 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

How close are you now? You’re pretty close, aren’t you?

I slipped back into the 1800s this previous week. With the bonus XP at reset today I should be in the middle or high 1900s, I think.

I'm close, and I'm confident I'll hit it. Just have to be in the right mindset to hit the Competitive playlist, and I haven't been feeling it lately.

The Mountaintop looks fun as hell, but that's the one I might not get. I'm just not sure about grinding out that Triumph. I did get the new Iron Banner grenade launcher, which might help. I'm no good with Fighting Lion, as much as I love using it PvE.

This is more kills than I get in a season! Well done.

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 21:00 (1850 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

LOL. Thank you :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 21:52 (1850 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

Like the intermixed quotes. Lookin' good as ever. :D

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 21:55 (1850 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, April 03, 2019, 05:45 (1850 days ago) @ slycrel

- No text -

Pinnacle: Destiny 2 Montage

by Your Accomplice, Wednesday, April 03, 2019, 11:05 (1850 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Nice! I’m currently going for Luna’s and Recluse. I’m at Heroic 2

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, April 04, 2019, 21:30 (1848 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yeah, that was pretty impressive! My only suggestion is to mix up the clips a little so it doesn't always seem like you're using that ohk grenade launcher(No wonder Wu suggested it!). As for that Gambit clip, how did the entire team automatically and immediately know where you were before you even started firing at them? You weren't out in the open, and they were all pretty damn far away...oh well, you still did a great job.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, April 04, 2019, 22:16 (1848 days ago) @ Morpheus

Yeah, that was pretty impressive! My only suggestion is to mix up the clips a little so it doesn't always seem like you're using that ohk grenade launcher(No wonder Wu suggested it!).

Fair enough, although the whole point of the video was to spotlight the Pinnacle weapons (hence the name of the video)... that’s why it’s all gameplay featuring The Mountaintop, Luna’s Howl, Recluse, and 21% Delirium :)

As for that Gambit clip, how did the entire team automatically and immediately know where you were before you even started firing at them? You weren't out in the open, and they were all pretty damn far away...oh well, you still did a great job.

Thanks :) It’s generally pretty easy to spot invaders though (since they’re glowing bright red). Plus, they were spread out across the map, with a couple of them standing in 2 out of the 3 possible spawning zones. So as soon as they get the notification that they’re being invaded, and the see that I didn’t spawn right on top of any of them, they could easily deduce where I spawned. That’s just a guess, obviously. Could’ve been blind luck, too lol.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread