Sorry, Cruel: Apex Legends offially pushes off new Titanfall (Off-Topic)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, April 25, 2019, 14:42 (1828 days ago)

Drew McCoy, Executive Producer on Apex Legends posted an update on the game and future plans.

Lastly, regarding other games in development at Respawn, it is important to understand that there are entirely separate development teams working on Apex Legends and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Additionally, in order to fully support Apex Legends, we are pushing out plans for future Titanfall games. No resources from the Apex Legends team are being shifted to other titles in development here at the studio, nor are we pulling resources from the team working on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

:|

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Thursday, April 25, 2019, 15:09 (1828 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Sorry, Cruel: Apex Legends offially pushes off new Titanfall

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, April 25, 2019, 15:19 (1828 days ago) @ cheapLEY

[image]

Titanfall 2 had a pretty rad campaign.

ScroogeMcDuck.gif

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 25, 2019, 15:25 (1828 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

I just replayed the Titanfall 2 campaign this week

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, April 26, 2019, 10:34 (1827 days ago) @ cheapLEY

... it’s still SO GOOD.

I get it. They need to focus on the projects that are currently in their laps. Totally makes sense. But for the love of god, I hope they return to Titanfall at some point, because there’s just nothing else like it. Apex doesn’t scratch the same itch, and as excited as I am for Jedi wall-running, I’m not expecting that game to be a Titanfall replacement either.

I just replayed the Titanfall 2 campaign this week

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, April 26, 2019, 11:47 (1827 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

... it’s still SO GOOD.

I get it. They need to focus on the projects that are currently in their laps. Totally makes sense. But for the love of god, I hope they return to Titanfall at some point, because there’s just nothing else like it. Apex doesn’t scratch the same itch, and as excited as I am for Jedi wall-running, I’m not expecting that game to be a Titanfall replacement either.

I replayed it the other week too and had a blast. It's just such a great campaign. That said, I've really been enjoying Apex as it fits my competitive shooter itch much better than Destiny at this point.

I dream of a Co-Op Titanfall 2 Campaign.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, April 26, 2019, 11:58 (1827 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

“Titanfalls?” or “Titansfall?” Either way, count me in :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, April 26, 2019, 13:12 (1827 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

And It's Not Even CLOSE To The Titanfall Universe....

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, April 28, 2019, 12:59 (1825 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Can't tell if joking

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, April 29, 2019, 05:32 (1824 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread