Xbox One Friends List (Gaming)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, October 14, 2013, 08:39 (3858 days ago)

Major Nelson posted a video showing off the new friends list system on Xbox One. Looks a lot nicer than the current system. I am especially looking forward to the Favorites feature.

Xbox One Friends List

by ncsuDuncan @, Monday, October 14, 2013, 12:02 (3858 days ago) @ Xenos

Very cool. I wonder how the PS4 handles the friends list. I don't care about hardware differences as much as I care about these little software/service details.

Xbox One Friends List

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, October 14, 2013, 13:12 (3858 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Very cool. I wonder how the PS4 handles the friends list. I don't care about hardware differences as much as I care about these little software/service details.

Yeah, I'm not too hung up on the hardware differences either, my main hinderance with switching to PS4 is having to pay for TWO online gaming networks if I want to keep playing XBLive on my 360. I just got a son, so I'm not in the camp of folks who can buy all the things just because.

Part of me really WANTS to be convinced to switch to PS4, 'cuz I like the idea of Destiny exclusives and it seems to be where many people will be migrating to, but the additional network cost is a bummer. Also - leaving Halo behind ...

Xbox One Friends List

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, October 14, 2013, 14:52 (3858 days ago) @ Mid7night

According to the survey done about consoles about 48% of us are going to be on XBox One, so we'll still have a pretty healthy community on there. Personally I will be playing on XBox One the majority of the time and only switching to PS4 whenever my few friends that are getting one want to play on there (and for community game nights occasionally)

Xbox One Friends List

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, October 14, 2013, 20:01 (3858 days ago) @ Xenos

According to the survey done about consoles about 48% of us are going to be on XBox One, so we'll still have a pretty healthy community on there. Personally I will be playing on XBox One the majority of the time and only switching to PS4 whenever my few friends that are getting one want to play on there (and for community game nights occasionally)

I'd love a PS4 for no particular reason. But most of the folks I game with are from earlier B.org days and a majority of them are on XBL. The service has been great, I just hope the hardware is more dependable this time around.

~m

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread