Shadowkeep Splash Page (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 15:01 (1711 days ago)

https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Destiny/Shadowkeep

New Stuff:

[image]

[image]

(Gotta say, digg'n that raid gear.)

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 16:31 (1711 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

That armor rules!

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 07:03 (1710 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Destiny/Shadowkeep

New Stuff:

[image]

[image]

(Gotta say, digg'n that raid gear.)

I dig the armor too, but I read somewhere that it's not raid armor.

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 09:50 (1710 days ago) @ Kermit

Circumstances of that image make it seem like those will be the seasonal Eververse Ornaments or the Seasonal Activity armor. Noting that the image is used for the Seasonal content (has the Raid been confirmed as part of Shadowkeep or part of SotUndying?) section and all three guardians are holding Exotic weapons with Ornaments.

Possably.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 13:23 (1710 days ago) @ Harmanimus

Circumstances of that image make it seem like those will be the seasonal Eververse Ornaments or the Seasonal Activity armor. Noting that the image is used for the Seasonal content (has the Raid been confirmed as part of Shadowkeep or part of SotUndying?) section and all three guardians are holding Exotic weapons with Ornaments.

On the flip side, the color scheme of that picture is very similar in apprentice to the Garden, and the Armor very Vex inspired, which as has been published is the theme for the upcoming raid.

Guess we'll find out in a month and change.

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 07:40 (1710 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

Finally some Titan armor that actually looks threatening. That's what I want my titan to look like. I want people to see my titan and say "I don't want that guy any closer to me"

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 07:49 (1710 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I want people to see my titan and say "I don't want that guy any closer to me"

One word: Insurmountable Skullfort.

Personally, I had a hard time telling the Hunter and Warlock apart on that image, which means that cloak is hoodless!
It’s definitely a start for my Makeshift Scarf promised land...

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 10:23 (1710 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

Is the middle character a hunter? It looks more like a Titan. Definitely cool looking, just doesn't look like a hunter.

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 10:32 (1710 days ago) @ ManKitten

[image]

Is the middle character a hunter? It looks more like a Titan. Definitely cool looking, just doesn't look like a hunter.

It's because it has stupid looking shoulders. Welcome to the Titan fashion party.

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 11:46 (1710 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

[image]

It's because it has stupid looking shoulders. Welcome to the Titan fashion party.

Well, there is no discernible cloak hood, and what could be cloak could also be seen as a Titan mark. (Is that what their little hand towel sweat rag is called?)

If that's a hunter, it's not my look of choice but it's still a cool looking character and it's neat to see them play with the traditional aesthetics of the classes.

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 12:07 (1710 days ago) @ ManKitten

[image]

Well, there is no discernible cloak hood, and what could be cloak could also be seen as a Titan mark. (Is that what their little hand towel sweat rag is called?)

Well, you can see the cloth around the neck. If that wasn't there I would say he definitely looks like a Titan. However, the ammo belt really throws it off. I basically only see Titans with ammo belts.

Watches as he is quickly proven wrong

If that's a hunter, it's not my look of choice but it's still a cool looking character and it's neat to see them play with the traditional aesthetics of the classes.

Yeah, both sets have really made me ask "that's a cool looking titan! Wait... is that a titan?"

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 12:16 (1710 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

D2Y1 World, Vanguard, EDZ, and Dead Orbit gear were covered in ammo pouches. They were core to trying to define my ODST Hunter. Really hoping we can still get the Y1 World drops with 2.0.

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 12:23 (1710 days ago) @ Harmanimus

I’m pretty sure it’s been confirmed that all Legendary sets currently available in the game will be available as armor 2.0–you just have to go get it to drop again.

Can’t wait to get the Titan and EDZ sets for my Hunter.

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by Harmanimus @, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 12:25 (1710 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I suppose then I’m more commenting on how hard it is going to be to get a Dead End Cure chest piece to drop. Most awkward of gear farms just for the fashion game.

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 12:48 (1710 days ago) @ cheapLEY

*cries in Faction Rally armor language*

(Really really cool of them to revisit location armor for 2.0, no joke.)

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 13:01 (1710 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I’m pretty sure it’s been confirmed that all Legendary sets currently available in the game will be available as armor 2.0–you just have to go get it to drop again.

I have the feeling I will be drowning in Nessus and EDZ sets in October.

Shadowkeep Splash Page

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 14:16 (1710 days ago) @ bluerunner

I have the feeling I will be drowning in Nessus and EDZ sets in October.

Has anything been said about blue armor? I've seen some cool looking blue pieces. (green pieces as well.) It would cool if they could utilize those assets instead of just being temporary things while powering up.

I like that worn tattered look of the greens.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread