After many, MANY bounties... (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 04:45 (1626 days ago)

[image]

I need to go outside now. O_o

Holy crap, mate

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 05:51 (1626 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

wow

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 09:55 (1626 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

After many, MANY bounties...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 10:18 (1626 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Sweet! You can take that opportunity to shave your neckbeard while your mom fumigates her basement and cleans out all of your Doritos wrappers!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 10:35 (1626 days ago) @ Korny

Sweet! You can take that opportunity to shave your neckbeard while your mom fumigates her basement and cleans out all of your Doritos wrappers!

For the unaware, how many hours would this feat which is displayed take?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 10:51 (1626 days ago) @ Cody Miller

For the unaware, how many hours would this feat which is displayed take?

Totally depends on how often/quickly you collect bounties.

I went up 6 levels in about an hour yesterday, simply by doing 2 runs of Vex Offensive on each of my characters, and completing all the available bounties in the process.

by Harmanimus @, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 10:52 (1626 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Depending on efficiency levels pretty fast actually. I have clocked 89 hours in the last 2 weeks per Steam. I am at rank 76 and I have not been playing for efficiency much at all. Mostly I’ve just been doing whatever I want. There were people through rank 100 by October 6th.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 11:12 (1626 days ago) @ Cody Miller

As the others both stated, it doesn’t have to take a lot of time. It does, however, require juggling at lot of bounties. That means spending a decent amount of time picking them up and planning how to tackle them based on weapon and elemental requirements. Which also means frequently stopping and switching up load outs as you complete bounties to work on different bounties.

I actually sort of like it. I’ve spending a decent amount of time going to the patrol zones and picking up the vendor bounties. They’re good XP and easy to complete, but it’s been fun to have a reason to go knock out a few patrols or public events on the old patrol zones.

I was worried that the season pass was going to be huge pain in the ass. In some ways, it sort of is. They need to really figure out a way for us to efficiently manage bounties. But it’s also been a lot of fun and has me switching up my play style and going to different areas frequently, which is a nice change if pace. And the bounties mostly slot in pretty well to the powerful reward activities.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 11:14 (1626 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

[image]

Dang, man. I thought I was no-lifeing it pretty hard these last couple of weeks, but I think I'm only in the 60s. I definitely wasn't focused on efficiency, but I was making sure to carry around every relevant bounty I could hold while I was doing stuff :p

-Disciple

Your dedication scares me a little. ;)

by slycrel ⌂, Saturday, October 19, 2019, 13:46 (1622 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread