Cool Crucible App on iPhone and Android: Redrix (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 18:16 (1647 days ago)

I saw this post over on reddit today.

It's a cool app called Redrix. I haven't used it while playing yet (he says you can use it to check map and gametype while you're flying in), so I'm not sure how well that works.

I really like it's stat tracking, though. It's got graphs (for both Valor playlists and Comp) that tracks kills, opponents defeated, efficiency, KD, and assists.

I'm sure this isn't new information. Destiny tracker probably has more stuff, but it's nice to have something on a phone that also looks really nice.

[image]

Very cool!

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 09:30 (1646 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Mine shows something I didn't actually ever notice:

While my kills are not really correlated to wins (the green dots are interspersed pretty randomly above and below the average line), my k/d IS totally correlated; the vast majority of above-average games are wins, and the vast majority of below-average games are losses.

This actually doesn't track with my PERCEPTION - which is that while I lose a lot of games, often I'm doing my part and having a great game while we lose anyway. The stats show that when I'm having a great game, more often than not we win. When I'm not... we lose.

It seems to still be a little glitchy (it couldn't find games for my Titan or Hunter), and it doesn't allow zooming in on a region of the graph... but it's a fantastic start!

Very cool!

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 09:50 (1646 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I was scrolling through past games trying to figure out how many I’ve played for Glory so far this season. Those three Countdown games we played with Speedracer last week show up in the Glory history in that app.

Is that actually true or just a glitch with that app? I wasn’t really paying attention at the time.

Glitch.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 10:06 (1646 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I was scrolling through past games trying to figure out how many I’ve played for Glory so far this season. Those three Countdown games we played with Speedracer last week show up in the Glory history in that app.

Is that actually true or just a glitch with that app? I wasn’t really paying attention at the time.

It’s a glitch. I have control matches in my “glory” list.

Very cool app, though. Looking forward to seeing how they build on it.

Glitch.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, October 24, 2019, 04:33 (1645 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I'm pretty sure I've played Control in comp last season

Glitch.

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, October 24, 2019, 05:24 (1645 days ago) @ ZackDark

I'm pretty sure I've played Control in comp last season

What I meant is that recent control games were showing in my Glory list (games from within the past week). Now that you mention it, I’m having a tough time remembering if control was available in the comp playlists in previous seasons or not. It very well may have been... my memory is failing me.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread