Calling all raid sherpas (Recruitment)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, October 25, 2019, 08:01 (1616 days ago)

I haven't tried the new raid yet. Taking care of a new baby at home has left me with a fair bit of spare time to play Destiny, but rarely for long, uninterrupted stretches. But things are normalizing to the point now where I can probably carve out a couple hours to play without needing to stop. I was thinking of going to LFG to find a raid group, but I'd much rather play with DBOers if I can manage it.

I know various DBO groups are at different stages of familiarity with the raid. Are there any groups here that know the raid well enough to complete it within 1.5-2 hours or so, who'd be willing to let me join in and show me through? I've seen bits and pieces of the raid, and I can watch some tutorials so I have a better understanding of the mechanics before hand. I'd also be interested in completing the Divinity quest if anyone else is looking to do that.

I'm online most evenings. Usually from 10pm EST - 2am EST, or somewhere in that range. I can play on Xbox or PC.

I've completed every encounter

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, October 25, 2019, 08:42 (1616 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I haven't tried the new raid yet. Taking care of a new baby at home has left me with a fair bit of spare time to play Destiny, but rarely for long, uninterrupted stretches. But things are normalizing to the point now where I can probably carve out a couple hours to play without needing to stop. I was thinking of going to LFG to find a raid group, but I'd much rather play with DBOers if I can manage it.

I know various DBO groups are at different stages of familiarity with the raid. Are there any groups here that know the raid well enough to complete it within 1.5-2 hours or so, who'd be willing to let me join in and show me through? I've seen bits and pieces of the raid, and I can watch some tutorials so I have a better understanding of the mechanics before hand. I'd also be interested in completing the Divinity quest if anyone else is looking to do that.

I'm online most evenings. Usually from 10pm EST - 2am EST, or somewhere in that range. I can play on Xbox or PC.

But no full runs yet. I'm happy to join in. I've got a baby of my own but am looking to carve out a specific night that I can dedicate to "long form" events like this.

Calling all raid sherpas

by cheapLEY @, Friday, October 25, 2019, 10:21 (1616 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I’d love to play with you. I’ve been in many various groups of DBO that can get to the final encounter in about an hour, but we’ve never actually finished that final encounter (mostly because someone has had to leave—I think I’ve only spent a bit over an hour in the final encounter total).

Calling all raid sherpas

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, October 25, 2019, 11:45 (1616 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Had a pretty quick full raid clear last night and I think I'm getting to be less terrible at explaining things, so I'd be down to try and sherpa a run. I'm usually free in that same time frame, but I've just gotten tossed face-first back into the job market, so there's no telling how my schedule is about to change.

-Disciple

Calling all raid sherpas

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 25, 2019, 12:25 (1616 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Would love to play on Xbox but can’t do that time on weeknights.

I'm in!

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Friday, October 25, 2019, 19:00 (1616 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I haven't completed the raid either, but I've completed the 2nd to last encounter (Giant Harpy floats around a spoke-like arena, 2 teams play Gambit or follow the harpy.), and spent time in the last encounter.

Calling all raid sherpas

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, October 26, 2019, 13:07 (1615 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Ok, thanks for the replies. I might setup a fireteam event for next week sometime. I'll keep you all posted :)

Can help with both! :)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, October 26, 2019, 15:52 (1615 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread