Xbox Live Gold AND Gamepass Ultimate for $18 a year!? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, December 07, 2019, 06:13 (1601 days ago)
edited by Korny, Saturday, December 07, 2019, 06:17

Not sure if it's a pricing error, but if you get Gamepass Ultimate (which includes Xbox Live Gold) on a daily recurring plan through the Microsoft Store, it's 89% off, which brings it to about 5 cents a day. or $18.25 a year.

Annoying to look at on bank statements? For sure. But hey, at least you won't be charged until your current Gold Subscription runs out.
[image]

Xbox Live Gold AND Gamepass Ultimate for $18 a year!?

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, December 07, 2019, 10:42 (1601 days ago) @ Korny

Not sure if it's a pricing error, but if you get Gamepass Ultimate (which includes Xbox Live Gold) on a daily recurring plan through the Microsoft Store, it's 89% off, which brings it to about 5 cents a day. or $18.25 a year.

Annoying to look at on bank statements? For sure. But hey, at least you won't be charged until your current Gold Subscription runs out.
[image]

Intriguing - but nothing on that page (my version of it, anyway) shows that choice. I'm given the options of 3 months or 1 month, only.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, December 07, 2019, 11:31 (1601 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Intriguing - but nothing on that page (my version of it, anyway) shows that choice. I'm given the options of 3 months or 1 month, only.

I also doubt it'll actually work for a year (or even a month), since it's billed daily they can technically change the price any day.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, December 07, 2019, 11:38 (1601 days ago) @ Claude Errera

[image]

According to twitter:

1. Be a Ultimate Xbox Game Pass Member. Sign up for the $1 Subscription (basically what we were talking about last night. It showed up for me right away, since I'm already a subscriber).

2. Under Services & Subscriptions part of your Microsoft Account, pick Manage (the link I posted originally).

3. Pick the $0.05 a day plan.

Sure, they can revoke it down the road, so it pays to pay attention to any email they send you about a price change, but the deal's been up for a while, so it might not be a pricing error after all... Can't hurt to grab it and play Reach for the time being for only $1.05, though.

Already paid the $10 for Reach. :)

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, December 07, 2019, 12:58 (1601 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread