It really felt more prescient last night... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 10:03 (1534 days ago)

...but it's still a pretty good prediction. :) (When it happened, I felt like I'd fired before he even came around the corner. Turns out I'd just started up the charging, not actually loosed the bolt.)

Apologies for the local embed (no, this service isn't available to the public, unfortunately) - GamerDVR has gotten into the nasty habit of including a 10-second ad overlaid over embedded videos, which covered the key points for long enough that you would have had to reload the video - stupid. This was an alternative I happened to have access to.

It really felt more prescient last night...

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 10:07 (1534 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That would have absolutely sent me on a rant about how bullshit that gun is.

I still don’t have one. ):

"Fly -ing out of the sun The smell of toast is in the air,"

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 10:53 (1534 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Pyromancy, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 10:59

"When times of trou -ble are at hand,
The Fly -ing Toast -ers set a spark
And hope is blaz -ing 'cross the land!"

"leading_the_witness". Ha!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 13:02 (1534 days ago) @ Claude Errera

...but it's still a pretty good prediction. :) (When it happened, I felt like I'd fired before he even came around the corner. Turns out I'd just started up the charging, not actually loosed the bolt.)

Luck? Subconscious Skill? Regardless... nice shot! I mean, that gun is so OP one shottin' a super with Special Ammo, but at least ONE person was having fun! :P

Apologies for the local embed (no, this service isn't available to the public, unfortunately) - GamerDVR has gotten into the nasty habit of including a 10-second ad overlaid over embedded videos, which covered the key points for long enough that you would have had to reload the video - stupid. This was an alternative I happened to have access to.

"It's good to be the king."

Prescient? More Like Precise!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 21:33 (1534 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Nice shot! (and yeah, that is rant-worthy lol)

That....that was the Jotunn, wasn't it.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, February 07, 2020, 09:38 (1533 days ago) @ Morpheus

Nice shot! (and yeah, that is rant-worthy lol)

That....that was the Jotunn, wasn't it.

Yeah, it was. And it probably didn't help at all that the guy I killed was the guy I'd killed at the very start of the clip (that might be hard to read), with the same gun.

To be fair, though, it's relatively simple to avoid dying to it; its horizontal tracking is quite poor. I mean, THAT guy didn't have much chance, because he didn't see it coming... but normally you can tell when someone's about to shoot at you with it, and a quick sideways slide will keep you safe.

It's not as overpowered as that clip might suggest... unless people refuse to alter their movement AT ALL.

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, February 07, 2020, 15:43 (1533 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I hear people say that exact thing a lot, but my lateral movement never seems to be sufficient… I guess I just don't have the PreCog abilities you have.

Edit: fix autocorrect for a fake word

by cheapLEY @, Friday, February 07, 2020, 16:19 (1533 days ago) @ Vortech

Hunter dodge is really effective.

Because...We're All Hunters? ;-)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, February 08, 2020, 08:35 (1532 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Because...We're All Hunters? ;-)

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, February 08, 2020, 08:45 (1532 days ago) @ Morpheus

I mean, if you’re not a Hunter you deserve whatever comes your way. (:

Last night I started playing my Warlock who has been neglected since Forsaken, and I miss having dodge very much.

It really felt more prescient last night...

by FyreWulff, Thursday, February 06, 2020, 23:29 (1534 days ago) @ Claude Errera

MYTHICA.BUNGIE.ORG 2 ELECTRIC BILLGALOO CONFIRMED

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread