ONE WEEK TO GO (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, February 10, 2020, 21:57 (1536 days ago)

[image]

This?

by cheapLEY @, Monday, February 10, 2020, 22:20 (1536 days ago) @ Cody Miller

[image]

Got 'em

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 02:58 (1536 days ago) @ cheapLEY

But no I agree, Vanquish is exactly the kind of game I expect Cody to champion - almost nobody played it, nobody who did play it liked it, but it has a cult following of like 4 people who never played it but saw a video once telling them how great it was.

See also: Sucker Punch

Got 'em

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 07:32 (1535 days ago) @ someotherguy

But no I agree, Vanquish is exactly the kind of game I expect Cody to champion - almost nobody played it, nobody who did play it liked it, but it has a cult following of like 4 people who never played it but saw a video once telling them how great it was.

Playing vanquish is a lot like how Arnold describes lifting:

For me too

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, February 13, 2020, 09:24 (1533 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It puts me straight to sleep

Got 'em

by General Battuta, Sunday, February 16, 2020, 07:58 (1530 days ago) @ someotherguy
edited by General Battuta, Sunday, February 16, 2020, 08:07

Wait what? It's a Platinum game, they're pretty much universally acknowledged as mechanical masterpieces.

e: they're also usually hilarious

e2: I did forget there are like 6 people on this forum and you all hate each other

Did DBO just get roasted?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, February 16, 2020, 12:44 (1530 days ago) @ General Battuta

e2: I did forget there are like 6 people on this forum and you all hate each other

Big OOF. LOL.

Well it's nice you stopped by anyway I guess, General Battuta. I'll just go cry in a corner now. /s :P

lol

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, February 16, 2020, 13:33 (1530 days ago) @ General Battuta

- No text -

sorrry

by General Battuta, Sunday, February 16, 2020, 15:26 (1530 days ago) @ Claude Errera

You do a great job of maintaining a civil and close-knit community, I'm sorry I'm so sour

No worries.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, February 16, 2020, 15:32 (1530 days ago) @ General Battuta

You do a great job of maintaining a civil and close-knit community, I'm sorry I'm so sour

Now we have, like, 7 people. As it should be. ;P

The Original Cheddar Guy

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Monday, February 17, 2020, 09:44 (1529 days ago) @ General Battuta
edited by ManKitten, Monday, February 17, 2020, 09:53

I called you a Cheddar Guy a long time ago.

Which spawned an HBO front page title, something to the effect of "We're full of Cheddar Guys."

I still use the term "Cheddar Guy" to this date. So I appreciate you and your contribution to my daily vernacular. :P

http://forums.bungie.org/halo/archive34.pl?read=1017717

...this really has nothing to do with the current topic. I just think your "6 people that hate each other" was funny. For what it's worth, those "6 people" have been here for nearly 20 years now. Sheesh.

edit: (heck some longer than 20.)

The Original Cheddar Guy

by General Battuta, Monday, February 17, 2020, 10:58 (1529 days ago) @ ManKitten

I love cheddar cheese, I’m from Vermont

Yeah but its that *one* Platinum game

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 07:26 (1528 days ago) @ General Battuta

Every dev has that one game we don't talk about.

Yeah but its that *one* Platinum game

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 16:11 (1528 days ago) @ someotherguy

Every dev has that one game we don't talk about.

[image]

ITS HERE!!!!!!!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 18:13 (1528 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

This is a great remaster

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, February 21, 2020, 22:30 (1525 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Had time to play a bit on PS4 Pro. It's like I remember but even better at 60fps.

If you have not played Vanquish, NOW IS THE BEST TIME. Do not hide behind walls. Be a man and use your badass abilities to shred all the enemies.

Sooooooo good.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread