Office Space. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 14:03 (1463 days ago)

No, not the Movie. In Destiny 2. Revealed this week for a exotic quest. It makes me wish "Guardian Apartments" were a thing.

That is all.

Pretty cool mixtape too

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 22:51 (1462 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Check the bookshelves with the dumbbells

What does this mean?

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 11:27 (1462 days ago) @ ZackDark

I spent far too long looking for dumbbells. I didn't find anything remotely like a mixtape, or anything (besides the desk ball sculpture) that I could interact with. Could you be more specific?

What does this mean?

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 12:12 (1462 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I spent far too long looking for dumbbells. I didn't find anything remotely like a mixtape, or anything (besides the desk ball sculpture) that I could interact with. Could you be more specific?

When you walk in, on the left wall is a bookshelf. On the left side (toward the entrance) at the very top is a "hold X to interact" thing. You'll probably have to jump to it from elsewhere to hold the button long enough.

Thanks!

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, March 19, 2020, 10:16 (1461 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

When you walk in, on the left wall is a bookshelf. On the left side (toward the entrance) at the very top is a "hold X to interact" thing. You'll probably have to jump to it from elsewhere to hold the button long enough.

The dumbbells were completely invisible from the floor. Silly me for not noticing the extended jump platform!

Behold! The MIXTAPE!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 22:31 (1461 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Picturing him commuting from his perch to there has me ROFL

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 11:39 (1462 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

I Can Only See Him Trying(And Failing) To Resist...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 21:51 (1461 days ago) @ kidtsunami

THA BEATZ.

And then he launches onto his desk and raves the hell out.
Maybe some body paint on his head?

XD

DBO: Tell me about the chairs...

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, March 19, 2020, 12:00 (1461 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by Pyromancy, Thursday, March 19, 2020, 12:05

DBO: Tell me about the chairs

[image]

Zavala's Trap Door mechanism

[image]

[image]

Bonus: Bunker

[image]

[image]

Also note:
First image confirms it, Swift officially in the game
Also confirmed, Zavala a huge fan of Swift

DBO: Tell me about the chairs...

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, April 08, 2020, 12:36 (1441 days ago) @ Pyromancy
edited by Pyromancy, Wednesday, April 08, 2020, 12:52

[image]

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread