EDZ Bunker (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 15:00 (1506 days ago)

What happened to the daily challenges? Did they go away because the moon bunker opened? How am I supposed to progress my level. I'm so close to level 3 and getting that shader that I've always wanted. I've never gotten any progression on the weekly challenges. I need this dailies!!?! WTF?

EDZ Bunker

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 16:28 (1506 days ago) @ ManKitten

What happened to the daily challenges? Did they go away because the moon bunker opened? How am I supposed to progress my level. I'm so close to level 3 and getting that shader that I've always wanted. I've never gotten any progression on the weekly challenges. I need this dailies!!?! WTF?

The moon bunker has the challenges this week. All of the challenges earn you warmind bits, which can be spent in any bunker - you can grab them from the moon, finish them, then spend the resulting bits on earth.

Don't panic. ;)

EDZ Bunker

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, March 26, 2020, 18:56 (1504 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The moon bunker has the challenges this week. All of the challenges earn you warmind bits, which can be spent in any bunker - you can grab them from the moon, finish them, then spend the resulting bits on earth.

Don't panic. ;)

I'm starting to learn that this Warsaw network quest never ends.

Just reach level 1. nope
Just reach level 3. nope
Just unlock a weapon bounty. nope
Just do all the things...pending.

I want this shader.

EDZ Bunker

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Sunday, March 29, 2020, 11:54 (1501 days ago) @ ManKitten

It only took 3 seasons but I just figured out how to use the artifact and weapon mods. I'm clearing the bunker with ease now.

The legendary sectors are still a beast for me. I'm only 980 light.

EDZ Bunker

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, March 29, 2020, 11:58 (1501 days ago) @ ManKitten

It only took 3 seasons but I just figured out how to use the artifact and weapon mods. I'm clearing the bunker with ease now.

The legendary sectors are still a beast for me. I'm only 980 light.

They're definitely easier with a second (or third) player - I struggle to solo overload champions, because I can't switch weapons fast enough to re-stagger them after a short damage phase. With a second player, one can focus on the stagger while the other does damage. Makes everything easier.

EDZ Bunker

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, March 29, 2020, 13:05 (1501 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The heavy frame lets you have a virtual buddy to help in certain parts too. it's an upgrade worth prioritizing.

EDZ Bunker

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, March 29, 2020, 17:18 (1501 days ago) @ Vortech

The heavy frame lets you have a virtual buddy to help in certain parts too. it's an upgrade worth prioritizing.

That frame is the best reason not to kill the final boss before the champions are dead (the frame goes away once the boss dies).

EDZ Bunker

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, March 29, 2020, 18:47 (1501 days ago) @ Vortech

The elite Heavy Frame is my robot friend.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread