Destin-Nation Interview with DeeJ (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, October 28, 2013, 12:14 (3835 days ago)

Desti-Nation had the opportunity to ask DeeJ some questions at a community event in London. Not really any new information, mostly just evasions of direct questions but hey, there it is.

Destin-Nation Interview with DeeJ

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, October 28, 2013, 12:27 (3835 days ago) @ Xenos

Every Guardian does have a Pike. We'll see if that's something that you can tweak out as you play the game.

Now I'm a bit confused as to what vehicle all Guardian's get. I thought it had been more or less established that the Sparrow was a default Guardian vehicle and the Pike is Fallen made. Does the City have a collection of Pikes on hand? Or was it a misquote / misspeak and everyone gets a Sparrow? And zooming out a bit, what happens when your personal vehicle gets destroyed, presuming that they can be destroyed? Are you vehicleless until you go buy another one or steal one in the field?

Destin-Nation Interview with DeeJ

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, October 28, 2013, 12:28 (3835 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Every Guardian does have a Pike. We'll see if that's something that you can tweak out as you play the game.

Now I'm a bit confused as to what vehicle all Guardian's get. I thought it had been more or less established that the Sparrow was a default Guardian vehicle and the Pike is Fallen made. Does the City have a collection of Pikes on hand? Or was it a misquote / misspeak and everyone gets a Sparrow? And zooming out a bit, what happens when your personal vehicle gets destroyed, presuming that they can be destroyed? Are you vehicleless until you go buy another one or steal one in the field?

I assumed that was a typo by the person that copied the interview down or a slip by DeeJ. But who knows *shrugs*

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread