Just swinging by... (Off-Topic)

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Saturday, April 18, 2020, 20:51 (1440 days ago)

Hey long time no see! I know, that's mostly (ok all) my fault for selling my Xbox for airplane parts :P
But I thought, especially in this crazy world time, I should poke my head in here and see what's up.

So what's up? I still recognize most of the names, which is nice. Kinda feel like Norm coming back to Cheers after being on a years-long business trip. :D

I keep a cursory eye on Bungie and Destiny, but mostly I'm very airplane-focused, both in work and play. Also my son keeps me occupied. :) Fun fact: One of his favorite songs to listen to in the truck is the T&R Suite. Kid has good taste. :D Someday I know I'll have to borrow an old box from someone so I can play the OG Halo with him. We listen to the soundtrack and he's always asking me "what's happening here dad?" "and what about here?" XD

Anywho, just wanted to say hi. Hope everyone is havin' fun. :D

~ Ben

Thx for the fly by guy. :)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, April 20, 2020, 16:12 (1438 days ago) @ Mid7night

- No text -

Holy crap, how did I miss this?

by Claude Errera @, Monday, April 20, 2020, 22:38 (1438 days ago) @ Mid7night

Hey long time no see! I know, that's mostly (ok all) my fault for selling my Xbox for airplane parts :P
But I thought, especially in this crazy world time, I should poke my head in here and see what's up.

So what's up? I still recognize most of the names, which is nice. Kinda feel like Norm coming back to Cheers after being on a years-long business trip. :D

I keep a cursory eye on Bungie and Destiny, but mostly I'm very airplane-focused, both in work and play. Also my son keeps me occupied. :) Fun fact: One of his favorite songs to listen to in the truck is the T&R Suite. Kid has good taste. :D Someday I know I'll have to borrow an old box from someone so I can play the OG Halo with him. We listen to the soundtrack and he's always asking me "what's happening here dad?" "and what about here?" XD

~ Ben

Hello sir! Awesome to see you swing by. I'm really sorry I dropped the ball on your goodies giveaway; things got pretty weird for a while there. (Not that they're not weird now...)

Don't be a stranger. :)

Just swinging by...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, April 26, 2020, 13:11 (1432 days ago) @ Mid7night

~ Ben

Hi right back! Glad to hear you're doing well.

Just swinging by...

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 10:20 (1430 days ago) @ Mid7night

Glad to hear You and the Family are doing well!
Just the other week, I was in a DBO Fireteam and I think my teammates were casually talking about an item with the name Midnight in it. (may have been the stylish Midnight Smith shader?)

Anyway, completely out of left field I randomly thought aloud to them, I wonder how Mid7night has been doing?
It was fun to see you pop in here a mere few weeks later with an update. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread