Some of you might enjoy (Destiny)

by MartyTheElder, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 09:01 (1437 days ago)

Very cool!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 09:23 (1437 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

I'm going to have to listen to it in pieces while I work, but I am enjoying it so far.

Very cool :)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 09:51 (1437 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

Thanks for sharing this!

Some of you might enjoy

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 10:54 (1437 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

I saw this yesterday. Thanks for sharing! You've made music composition feel like something attainable and I really appreciate that.

Some of you might enjoy

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 11:40 (1437 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

This

Loved this. As someone with zero musical talent (apart from listening), I loved the insight into the process - even though, for the most part, the process seems to be "try something that works really well, expand it". Which is sort of Steve Martin's 70's-era joke about getting rich:

How to make a million dollars and not pay taxes:

Step 1: Make a million dollars.
Step 2: Don't pay taxes.

That is: "you'll get there" only works if you have the intuition and innate skill to come up with that tune nobody's heard of. :)

That said, seeing you go from a bare-bones idea to a fully-fleshed world of music is pretty inspiring. ;)

Be careful

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, May 21, 2020, 10:45 (1436 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

You might inspire the next you!

Hold Up

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, May 22, 2020, 14:16 (1435 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUfJvj6Hkfg

I thought you had to get rid of all your copies after the arbitration with Bungie. HOW DID YOU UPLOAD THIS THEN :-p

Hold Up

by Claude Errera @, Friday, May 22, 2020, 14:17 (1435 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I thought you had to get rid of all your copies after the arbitration with Bungie. HOW DID YOU UPLOAD THIS THEN :-p

Duh - he downloaded the same copy the rest of us did a couple of years ago.

Hold Up

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, May 22, 2020, 14:32 (1435 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Duh - he downloaded the same copy the rest of us did a couple of years ago.

Tough times when you have to pirate your own music…

Hold Up

by Claude Errera @, Friday, May 22, 2020, 14:38 (1435 days ago) @ Cody Miller

"Whilst I cannot condone stealing, I do appreciate payback."

Preach, Brother.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, May 22, 2020, 20:55 (1435 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Well...

by Claude Errera @, Friday, May 22, 2020, 14:54 (1435 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I guess I can't make this argument after hearing the new version of Hope for the Future.

...wow.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread