Halloween (Off-Topic)

by ncsuDuncan @, Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 21:24 (3827 days ago)

Anybody dressing up this year? What are you going as?

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I'll post a pic tomorrow once I'm in costume. :)

Riko Matsumoto

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 21:45 (3827 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

[image]

Halloween

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 23:02 (3827 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

I will be the bastard Jon Snow. I currently have the hair and facial hair to match and have gathered together an arrangement of black winter clothing...

I just have to find something to do while wearing it, besides sitting alone in my house, at the end of a dead-end street, surrounded by vacant houses and empty lots, with the sound of children's laughter echoing far off in the distance, reminding me of my favorite holiday as a child like a forlorn bell. Forlorn! the very word is like a bell...

Blues brothers

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, October 31, 2013, 04:35 (3827 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Which leads people to ask Jay or Ellwood. To which I respond, the one who drank himself to death. Then I do a killer impression of that for 45 minutes.

Best one yet

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, October 31, 2013, 06:24 (3827 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

- No text -

Blue Barracudas /EndThread

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, October 31, 2013, 10:48 (3826 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Shirt, Helmet, Pendent, Knee Guards, Name Sticker, ect - The. Full. Gear. To say I am ecstatic is an understatement. All I need now is a piece of the Aggro Crag to push the Nick Game-show cred to 11.

Or punch a temple guard. One of those.

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread