So.... How is everyone doing? (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, June 01, 2020, 08:46 (1425 days ago)

I feel obligated to post something as there hasn't been a post in 3 days.

I'm doing okay. Could be better. My day is dictated by our little dictator.

I was going to quote the gravemind...THEN YOU RUIN'd iT!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 01, 2020, 09:28 (1425 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV
edited by INSANEdrive, Monday, June 01, 2020, 09:46

Eh. Enjoy the forum silence while ya can folks. No doubt the marketing cannon is being loaded as we speek... or don't speak. What-eva.

I played Portal 2 recently. It's still awesome.

Edit: I should also say, in light of "2020" being all "2020"... y'all stay safe out there yes? Let's not get sicker while we work to stave off so many a form in sickness, yes?

I was going to quote the gravemind...THEN YOU RUIN'd iT!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 01, 2020, 10:01 (1425 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

So is the official strategy guide! :-p

For a puzzle game!?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 01, 2020, 10:09 (1425 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I get you made it (or helped make it), but it still makes no sense to me to get a guide for a puzzle game. Why even play then!?

For a puzzle game!?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 01, 2020, 10:12 (1425 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I get you made it (or helped make it), but it still makes no sense to me to get a guide for a puzzle game. Why even play then!?

Exactly why the sections are “spoiler free”. The hints become gradually more helpful, until at the end it reveals the solution. So if you are just missing one piece of the puzzle, a gentle hint may help you out while leaving the majority of the puzzle solving to you.

That was the best solution we could come up with. Because yeah. It’s about solving it yourself.

But I worked really hard and interviewed a lot of people at valve which is in there too. Honestly at this point just find a good scan of all the extras. Various wikis have already reposted all the interviews and art and stuff anyway.

So.... How is everyone doing?

by cheapLEY @, Monday, June 01, 2020, 09:41 (1425 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

It’s odd.

My personal and professional life is incredible right now. The best it has ever been. I’m happy in a way that I haven’t been in a long time.

But then I look at what’s happening in the world right now, and it makes my blood boil and I have to chain smoke three cigarettes to calm down. It’s a good thing there aren’t riots local to me, because I would absolutely be there burning down down police cars, and I don’t particularly need any jail time.

Worse than the last time

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 01, 2020, 10:00 (1425 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, June 01, 2020, 11:58 (1425 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

In a very, very personal level, I'm ok. The worse I have is that my sleep schedule is all over the place. Haven't set a foot out of my home since March 15th, but thankfully we're getting everything we need easily delivered (new wash-down-ALL-the-groceries routine is a drag :p).

On a even-slightly-sympathetic level, though...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, June 01, 2020, 13:48 (1425 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I was visiting my parents this weekend in the middle of nowhere in Arkansas. I heard some planes fly over and went out to look. Six small planes flew over and circled a few miles away. Then they flew right back over the house and turned on smoke. I ran in and yelled to my kids "Come outside! There's a giant butt in the sky!"

[image]

Turns out it was a heart.

[image]

As usual, bluerunner stories are the best stories.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 01, 2020, 14:10 (1425 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, June 01, 2020, 15:05 (1425 days ago) @ bluerunner

Some theories would say that's still a butt, though I don't think I've ever seen any conclusive proof.

Bwahahahahahahahhahahaha

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, June 01, 2020, 22:57 (1424 days ago) @ bluerunner

Still a butt, though

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, June 03, 2020, 18:41 (1422 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Things are doing better...to cope with growing anxiety, I decided to start my own 100 group, with a Discord Chat. This will be my first (real) position of leadership, which is tripling said anxiety—nice job, Morph—and I've never run a Discord before, so that's a facepalm waiting to happen. A friend told me it was trial and error. So if you guys would like to try my errors, well...

my group is the Xeno-Phlock, a gaggle(or I hope) of Xenophage enthusiasts. Join on up, so you guys can tell me what I need to fix. lol

If you enjoy Xenophage and want to get up to some shenanigans, join on up.

https://discord.gg/QZaYCd

I'm also planning on creating a stream, eventually.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread