Happy Bungie Day, folks!! (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 05:33 (1389 days ago)

I wonder what, if anything, will be done to celebrate this year's 7/7.

Maybe they'll finally come to their senses and enable Grunt Birthday Party in the Strikes playlist...

~m

Happy Bungie Day, folks!!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 06:21 (1389 days ago) @ Malagate

Maybe they'll finally come to their senses and enable Grunt Birthday Party in the Strikes playlist...

Oh my... I love it.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 09:59 (1389 days ago) @ Malagate

I wonder what, if anything, will be done to celebrate this year's 7/7.

~m

Not without Microsoft's permission. Bungie doesn't own Halo!

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:03 (1389 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Of course. I'm merely referring to it by its proper name. But we know the functionality exists within D2, as you could enable it via the Wish Wall in the Last Wish raid.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:05 (1389 days ago) @ Malagate

Of course. I'm merely referring to it by its proper name. But we know the functionality exists within D2, as you could enable it via the Wish Wall in the Last Wish raid.

Make me feel even worse about quitting before I even finished that raid… :-p

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 11:30 (1389 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Make me feel even worse about quitting before I even finished that raid… :-p

Don't feel bad. The sound effect they used in that raid is more annoying than grunt birthday party by a lot.

Moments of Triumph event is Live!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:12 (1389 days ago) @ Malagate
edited by Korny, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:17

MoT page here.

Five Raids/Lairs available with challenges and uncapped rewards. Get your missing loot while the getting's good!

Even their overpriced-doodad looks worth it this time (unless it's also a miniature version lol @ Nevin)

[image]

Moments of Triumph event is Live!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:22 (1389 days ago) @ Korny

[image]

Nothing like a Skull ring with a sword through it to make my wedding ring sparkle.

Hol' Up. Uncapped Raids? FARMABLE RAIDS! O_o

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:41 (1389 days ago) @ Korny
edited by INSANEdrive, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:48

Edit: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49313 (Patch Notes)

The following raids no longer have weekly reward limits from main encounters:

• Leviathan
  • Eater of Worlds
  • Spire of Stars
  • Crown of Sorrow
  • Scourge of the Past

Note: Secret Chests will continue to have weekly lockouts

That means if we could get a check point to the boss portion of say, Scourge of the Past or Crown of Sorrow, we could churn out multiple chances for the raid exotic yes?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:48 (1389 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I never got Anarchy. Would anyone be up for farming it Friday night?

We need to bring Squid.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:49 (1389 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:51 (1389 days ago) @ bluerunner

I have it, so I’ll step aside for folks that need it, but I’d certainly be willing to raid.

I need a 1K voices. Sign me up for that one too.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 11:59 (1389 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

I need a 1K voices. Sign me up for that one too.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 12:55 (1389 days ago) @ Korny

That one isn’t farmable. Only the ones going away in September.

by squidnh3, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 12:17 (1389 days ago) @ bluerunner

I never got Anarchy. Would anyone be up for farming it Friday night?

I'll help if I'm available Friday, but my needs are more urgent. Anyone up for tonight?

by Simpsons Rule @, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 12:24 (1389 days ago) @ squidnh3

I'll help if I'm available Friday, but my needs are more urgent. Anyone up for tonight?

My fiance and I would be down to do it tonight. What time were you thinking? 6:30PM/7:00PM eastern would be ideal but we're flexible.

-SR

by squidnh3, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 12:27 (1389 days ago) @ Simpsons Rule

My fiance and I would be down to do it tonight. What time were you thinking? 6:30PM/7:00PM eastern would be ideal but we're flexible.

-SR

I can make that happen if we can get 3 more. Join up on the event in the Fireteam Builder in the upper right corner, and add a comment about the time. I posted it later since more of DBO seems to be on later, but I'm happy to move it forward. At the very least I can transfer you the checkpoint like I promised.

by Simpsons Rule @, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 12:30 (1389 days ago) @ squidnh3

9:00 should be fine if we're starting at the final boss. Let's hope that RNG protection works.

-SR

by Simpsons Rule @, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:59 (1389 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

That means if we could get a check point to the boss portion of say, Scourge of the Past or Crown of Sorrow, we could churn out multiple chances for the raid exotic yes?

I would be very interested in this.

-SR

Now THAT’S A Bungie Day Present.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 11:34 (1389 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

They did get LUCKY with it being on Reset this year.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 11:34 (1389 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Wouldn’t you need grunts?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:17 (1389 days ago) @ Malagate

- No text -

Two Beyond Light Wallpapers

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 10:59 (1389 days ago) @ Malagate

From the Bungie Day 2020 Article.

[image]

[image]

FYI - It's an 8 GB update folks.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, July 07, 2020, 11:45 (1389 days ago) @ Malagate

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread