My First Destiny Recipe (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, September 01, 2020, 13:37 (1326 days ago)

So, Zack asked me to post pictures, which I'm more than happy to do. I'm excited to show the results of my first effort!

So before I started on recipes with ingredients I don't know how to pronounce, I decided off the bat to try something a little easier and more familiar. I started off in the Hangar, with filling comfort foods; the White Sausage Gravy(page 55) and the Chicken Fried Steak(page 59). While I messed up the steaks the firs time by buying the wrong cut the first time, the gravy came out immaculate, to the point of where I was just using it on nearly everything! I tried again this weekend with some thin New York Strips, and they turned out perfectly.

Behold!!

[image]

Gravy's not much on its own, but check out the plating!

[image]

I'm gonna have to do some more research before I start my next one, but I might do the Buttermilk Biscuits next...

awesome, keep 'em coming!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, September 01, 2020, 19:18 (1325 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

Nice!

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, September 01, 2020, 20:14 (1325 days ago) @ Morpheus

- No text -

And Much Obliged!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, September 05, 2020, 16:26 (1322 days ago) @ Morpheus

I noticed the news mention, for which I'm grateful and honored!

To all the Guardian cooks and fans going for looks, more will be on the horizon! I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a drink or two next.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread