Soundtrack Request: Festival of the lost? (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, October 08, 2020, 13:46 (1296 days ago)

Do these tracks exist somewhere in any way?

Soundtrack Request: Festival of the lost?

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, October 08, 2020, 18:06 (1296 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Gamerips, pretty much. lol

I don't think they do soundtracks anymore for anything that isn't big(i.e. Beyond Light/Shadowkeep).

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, October 08, 2020, 18:34 (1296 days ago) @ Morpheus

I don't think they do soundtracks anymore for anything that isn't big(i.e. Beyond Light/Shadowkeep).

That's not true - they just released a Prophecy Dungeon soundtrack (three tracks), and not too long ago there was a Solstice of Heroes track released.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Thursday, October 08, 2020, 19:08 (1296 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Wow...I've visited the Rewards page over a dozen times in the past few months—including the four or five times I visited to get the Reward codes from earlier, and that has never shown up on my page, despite my three completions.

Just searched through my e-mails, and there is no mention of having a Prophecy soundtrack—either as an offer or a reward! I got a message for that HOODIE!?

That just blows my mind...and I'm not gonna lie, it kinda annoys me too.

The Solstice soundtrack I did hear about, and I simply forgot about it; that's my bad, thanks for reminding me.

And also thank you for informing me of this Prophey code that's been invisibling in my rewards page for months—it would've been completely invalidated if you didn't say anything!

So, yeah—I'm gonna go redeem that, listen to it tonight; Tsunami just ignore me—time for some consolation ice cream. ;-)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, October 09, 2020, 07:27 (1295 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That's not true - they just released a Prophecy Dungeon soundtrack (three tracks), and not too long ago there was a Solstice of Heroes track released.

Ah damn it, I think I missed out on the window to redeem the Solstice reward... thanks for the heads up though, I just got the prophecy one.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread