Chappy, dis you!? (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, October 24, 2020, 18:46 (1280 days ago)

[image]

I was just telling a coworker about I Love Bees back in the day, and found out that ilovebees.com now redirects to 42Entertainment's website, where they have a 2-minute video that gives a brief overview if the ILB experience.

There can't be another Chappy, could there?! :)

His avatar checks out...

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, October 24, 2020, 20:07 (1279 days ago) @ Beorn

[image]

I was just telling a coworker about I Love Bees back in the day, and found out that ilovebees.com now redirects to 42Entertainment's website, where they have a 2-minute video that gives a brief overview if the ILB experience.

There can't be another Chappy, could there?! :)

[image]

Chappy, dis you!?

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Sunday, October 25, 2020, 12:50 (1279 days ago) @ Beorn

[image]
Let this be a lesson to you kids - never put anything out on the internet you don't want found 16 years later :).

Said Every Celebrity Ever. XD

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, October 25, 2020, 13:32 (1279 days ago) @ Chappy

- No text -

The internet never forgets. (Except when it does.)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 25, 2020, 13:34 (1279 days ago) @ Chappy

- No text -

You're wearing clothes, there are no extra species.

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, October 25, 2020, 14:29 (1279 days ago) @ Chappy

[image]
Let this be a lesson to you kids - never put anything out on the internet you don't want found 16 years later :).

It could have been so, so much worse!

Haha, awesome!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, October 25, 2020, 19:03 (1279 days ago) @ Chappy

Anyone else around here in any of those pics? It was a good idea to superimpose names on that photo!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread