Destiny Cookbook (Hardcover) for $17.99 via Amazon (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, November 30, 2020, 16:31 (1242 days ago)

Want to cook meals like Morpheus? Want to make cleverly-named treats like "Gjallardoodles", "Wavesplitter", and "coleslaw"?

Well now you can! After applying the bonus coupon on Amazon, the cookbook can be yours for under $20 with shipping!

Destiny: The Official Cookbook
[image]

[image][image][image][image]

Destiny Cookbook (Hardcover) for $17.99 via Amazon

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Tuesday, December 01, 2020, 00:09 (1242 days ago) @ Korny

Okay, I'm going to have to pick this up. Thanks for the heads up!

Destiny Cookbook (Hardcover) for $17.99 via Amazon

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, December 01, 2020, 05:54 (1242 days ago) @ Korny

Want to cook meals like Morpheus? Want to make cleverly-named treats like "Gjallardoodles", "Wavesplitter", and "coleslaw"?

[image]

Coleslaw prep time, 10 hours? Yamahama! Future cabbage must be crazy!

(Yes I understand those 10 hours consist of resting in the fridge overnight. Don't @ me.)

BUY IT, People!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 21:32 (1227 days ago) @ Korny

100% worth.
Just finished making Tincture of Queensfoil—and the video's coming hopefully soon; just need to find some assets—and since the Dawning is here, I'm going to try and make some Chocolate Ship Cookies to celebrate the occasion. (in singsongy voice) Oh, and guess what else I'm making?? ;-)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread