Xbox Series X / PS5 available at Walmart in about 20 minutes (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 11:42 (1227 days ago)
edited by Korny, Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 11:45

Captcha and In-store pickup only, so your local chances fare better than usual against the bots.

Series X: $499.00

-----------------------------------------------

PS5: $499.00
PS5 Digital: $399.00

Wanna know what new-gen Destiny feels like? It's smooth:

Real smooth...

Now you tell me

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 19:20 (1227 days ago) @ Korny

I probably still would have missed it had I known. I had an appointment around that time and couldnt spend time in front of the computer. Oh well, some day....

Showed up but didn't get one. maybe next time.

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 20:51 (1227 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Xbox Series X / PS5 available at Walmart in about 20 minutes

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 09:17 (1226 days ago) @ Korny

The difference is truly incredible. Going from playing Apex to Destiny always took a bit of adjustment, and always showed the benefit of 60fps.

Going from playing Destiny at 30fps to 60fps really, really highlights the difference. Combined with the wider FOV, it literally feels like a different game at a fundamental level. I’m doing stuff I’d have never done before. Not that it’s made me any better, but the smoothness and extra FOV have made playing a Warlock in Crucible actually make sense to me. The jump feels totally different to me, controllable in a way that it never was before. I finally understand why good Warlocks spend so much time in the air.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 10:24 (1226 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The jump feels totally different to me, controllable in a way that it never was before. I finally understand why good Warlocks spend so much time in the air.

You should create a shoe and make millions. Air Warlocks.

by squidnh3, Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 10:55 (1226 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Why wear shoes when you're always in the air? FOR THE STYLE.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 12:03 (1226 days ago) @ squidnh3

Why wear shoes when you're always in the air? FOR THE STYLE.

Only when transmog is implemented.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread