New Destiny Trading Cards w/ Codes from Madrid Games Week (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 10:43 (3829 days ago)

Antares Scorpii shared 3 more codes from Madrid Games Week on Bungie.net. No pictures as of yet, but here's what we have:

#15 Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
#16 Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
#17 Vex: 6A9-DTG-YGN

Saying thanks to you does wonders for my hording

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 11:02 (3829 days ago) @ Xenos

So thank you. :)

No problem :)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 11:04 (3829 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

New Destiny Trading Cards w/ Codes from Madrid Games Week

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 11:19 (3829 days ago) @ Xenos

As always, thank you! Interested to see what these ones look like – I'm amazed at how hard it is to find photos of the cards when they come out…

*IMG* New Destiny Trading Cards w/ Codes from Madrid Games W

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 16:08 (3829 days ago) @ Beorn

Front: http://imgur.com/a/JjRMc
Back: http://imgur.com/a/Fg9DB
Source via reddit, unsure on original source

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 16:14 (3829 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Awesome! Interestingly we have the front of one card and the back of a different card. Why did that person not share the front and back of both?

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 16:19 (3829 days ago) @ Xenos

Images are all there, they are just out of order. You'll have to match them up.
The winged figure on the back of the 'Venus: The Devastated Coast' Card is sure interesting. ;)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 16:21 (3829 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Bah, that's what I get for checking it on my phone, it only links to one image each on my phone. I see them all now. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Confirmed: Cabal are from another system

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, November 10, 2013, 16:36 (3829 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

New Destiny Trading Cards w/ Codes from Madrid Games Week

by broony, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 12:25 (3829 days ago) @ Xenos

Thank you !

Thank you!

by Oholiab @, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 20:16 (3829 days ago) @ Xenos

Thank you - again - for sharing. I'm so impressed with the generosity of this community.

Thank You!

by Egodude, Sunday, November 10, 2013, 22:30 (3829 days ago) @ Xenos

Thanks!

Thaaaaaaaaanks

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Monday, November 11, 2013, 05:47 (3828 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Thanks again!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Monday, November 11, 2013, 11:33 (3828 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Thanks!

by RC ⌂, UK, Monday, November 11, 2013, 11:46 (3828 days ago) @ Xenos

Is there a central list of these? Should there be?

There is a sticky by Sekhmet at the top of the forum :)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, November 11, 2013, 11:49 (3828 days ago) @ RC

- No text -

Can I some stupid questions?

by yakaman, Monday, November 11, 2013, 12:01 (3828 days ago) @ Xenos

What are they for?
Are they global use?

Can I some stupid questions?

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Monday, November 11, 2013, 12:05 (3828 days ago) @ yakaman

What are they for?
Are they global use?

Unknown (as yet).
And yes.

Who looks at stickys?

by RC ⌂, UK, Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 13:19 (3827 days ago) @ Xenos

Translations, for those too busy to do it themselves...

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Monday, November 11, 2013, 12:02 (3828 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by TTL Demag0gue, Monday, November 11, 2013, 12:37

(Grammar tweaked on translation for clarity.)

----------------------

Enemies: The Cabal

"No doubt you have come to wage war, but are we the real enemy or just collateral damage?"

The Cabal, a veteran military force from another system, make use of its unstoppable power to keep everyone else in line. Many have tried to storm their fortifications in the hope of unraveling their plans, only to be dispatched with firm disdain.

----------------------

Destiny: The Ravaged Coast, Venus

"We do not know what we lost in that jungle, but the Vex do not let us approach, and the Fallen refuse to return it to us."

At the heart of this uncontrolled jungle hide traces of what was once a large colony. They say it served as home to the most brilliant minds of the Golden Age, but the scant wisdom that still remains is surrounded by our enemies.

----------------------

Vex: Minotaur

"Vex hierarchy is somewhat complex, but one thing is clear: wherever a Minotaur steps, death is rampant."

Protectors of several Vex portals and sectors, the minotaurs stand out among their troops, leading the attack. No matter the damage they receive, they move incessantly to the rhythm of the insufferable rage beating in their red eyes.

Thanks for the translation!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, November 11, 2013, 15:18 (3828 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

While I like the sound of "The Ravaged Coast" better than "The Devastated Coast", I believe the first word is "Destination" (instead of "Destiny").

by urk, Monday, November 11, 2013, 16:07 (3828 days ago) @ Beorn

I prefer The Shattered Coast. ;)

Well there you have it!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, November 11, 2013, 16:54 (3828 days ago) @ urk

- No text -

Wait are you sure the source is good? :)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, November 11, 2013, 18:39 (3828 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

Wait are you sure the source is good? :)

by aftercompletion, Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 00:04 (3828 days ago) @ Xenos

I would never trust that son of a bitch.

Agreed.

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 17:18 (3827 days ago) @ aftercompletion

Red-bearded men are almost as untrustworthy as those weirdos that design their own tattoos.

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Monday, November 11, 2013, 20:03 (3828 days ago) @ Beorn

While I like the sound of "The Ravaged Coast" better than "The Devastated Coast", I believe the first word is "Destination" (instead of "Destiny").

I used Google Translate. Not the most effective tool for these sorts of things, but you use what resources you have at hand. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread