SGA: Two cinematics on login (Destiny)

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, February 09, 2021, 10:09 (1169 days ago)

- No text -

And a forced activity. :(

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, February 09, 2021, 10:17 (1169 days ago) @ marmot 1333

- No text -

Unless you press "back out" button.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, February 09, 2021, 10:48 (1169 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

I was in the middle of sharding

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, February 09, 2021, 13:30 (1168 days ago) @ Claude Errera

All the junk I got out of my crucible token spoils and was all "oh god ok".

I was in the middle of sharding

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, February 09, 2021, 14:43 (1168 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I remembered around 3am, and started cashing/sharding 8,000+ tokens worth of loot. Only a single armor piece in the 60s in that entire time.

I didn't even look at the armor

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 09:06 (1168 days ago) @ Korny

I remembered around 3am, and started cashing/sharding 8,000+ tokens worth of loot. Only a single armor piece in the 60s in that entire time.

Just vaulted wishlisted weapons and sharded sharded sharded.

You got playlist in my story!

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 12:41 (1167 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'm really not fond of their new thing where story missions are match made with other people. If I'm doing a story mission I like to poke around and look at everything at my own pace, but when I get match made I'm usually with two people that are just trying to blaze through the content as fast as they possibly can. Last season, one of the strikes that is supposed to be communicating important story information, was half over when I got match made into it because presumably someone left halfway through the mission. Not that I had anyway to know that, until I had finished the story and went back to play it as a standalone strike. It's just not a good system.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread