I'm once again asking you to play Dishonored (Gaming)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 06:48 (1106 days ago)

I'm once again asking you to play Dishonored

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 08:51 (1106 days ago) @ kidtsunami
edited by Cody Miller, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 09:07

They've fixed the input lag.

Send me an Xbox Series X and I will.

It would just be so great if developers just had low input latency on every platform they release a game on from the get go.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:08 (1106 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It would just be so great if developers just had low input latency on every platform they release a game on from the get go.

I wish every game worked perfectly on every platform, but thems the breaks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:38 (1106 days ago) @ kidtsunami
edited by Cody Miller, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 11:42

I wish every game worked perfectly on every platform, but thems the breaks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cool I’ll email you my address to send the xbox. Just be sure to require a signature so nobody steals it.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 10:11 (1106 days ago) @ kidtsunami

It’s fantastic. Or, it is in Prey at least, which also had awful (if not even worse) input lag. I started playing it again and it feels great now.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 18, 2021, 15:08 (1106 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Watching videos like this isn't good for my procrastination habit with games. It almost always pays to wait.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread