King’s Fall unvaulted... in Warframe! (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, April 26, 2021, 14:14 (1094 days ago)

Imagine you got an invite to a clan Dojo for a trade, and this is what you see when you drop in. I’d probably refuse to leave...

(It’s almost perfectly to scale, too).

King’s Fall unvaulted... in Warframe!

by Claude Errera @, Monday, April 26, 2021, 16:36 (1094 days ago) @ Korny

Imagine you got an invite to a clan Dojo for a trade, and this is what you see when you drop in. I’d probably refuse to leave...

(It’s almost perfectly to scale, too).

lol - I wrote this a couple of days ago -

[image]

It was never saved (or sent), but based on the stuff before and after it in the document stack, I'm guessing sometime Friday evening?

I guess I forgot to actually send it. :)

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 07:44 (1094 days ago) @ Claude Errera

People don’t experience your intentions. They only have access to your actions. :-)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 09:02 (1094 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

People don’t experience your intentions. They only have access to your actions. :-)

And that, right there, is the whole problem with the world.

LISTEN TO WHAT I THINK, NOT WHAT I SAY!

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 09:18 (1094 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Right? Then again, some people's thoughts are awful dodgy too.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 09:48 (1094 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

How dare you.

Hey... do you have any idea where I can get my hands on marmoset bones?

:-(

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 11:32 (1094 days ago) @ Claude Errera

How dare you.

Hey... do you have any idea where I can get my hands on marmoset bones?

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 13:25 (1093 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Oh, look everybody, we have a marmoset sympathizer over here!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 17:15 (1093 days ago) @ Claude Errera

... maybe he just really wants all the marmoset bones for himself?

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 18:03 (1093 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST HIM

by Robot Chickens, Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 22:25 (1093 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST HIM

In half of the recipes I makes, Love is the secret ingredient. The other half? Well there's a reason you don't find many marmosets in my region.

↑ Nominated for Best Post of April.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 09:08 (1093 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Friday, April 30, 2021, 11:44 (1090 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

[image]

BONE SIGHTING (extra material included)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, April 30, 2021, 12:11 (1090 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

- No text -

Hey now, little guy needs most of that material.

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Friday, April 30, 2021, 13:47 (1090 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread