Exo Stranger Fan Film is Posted! (Destiny)

by Hobo, Saturday, May 01, 2021, 21:52 (1062 days ago)

Guys I finished the thing. Tell everybody you know about it!

-Hobo

Sweet!

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, May 02, 2021, 07:33 (1062 days ago) @ Hobo

I’ll definitely make time to watch this later today.

Love the final product!

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, May 02, 2021, 13:47 (1062 days ago) @ Hobo

- No text -

Congrats on getting it out there!

by Robot Chickens, Sunday, May 02, 2021, 15:56 (1062 days ago) @ Hobo

- No text -

Congrats!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, May 03, 2021, 07:46 (1061 days ago) @ Hobo

Haven’t watched it yet, but I’m looking forward to checking it out. Congrats on the release!

Exo Stranger Fan Film is Posted!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, May 03, 2021, 09:00 (1061 days ago) @ Hobo

Are they gonna just put HOBO in the credits for their streaming show? How will I know when they hire you? :-p

Looks Fantastic!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, May 05, 2021, 08:30 (1059 days ago) @ Hobo

The actors did an excellent job, I could instantly tell who was who, and I felt their behavior was portrayed almost perfectly. Visuals were great for their budget, and so well put together—that shot of Rasputin booting up behind Clovis gave me chills! And I especially enjoy that tiny nod to Warmind in the credits music, I love stuff like that.

Man, I wish I were a bigshot film executive, as I'd certainly fund you guys to continue making this! However, I hope the 50 I donated will help. Best of luck to you guys!

Looks Fantastic!

by Hobo, Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 16:51 (1053 days ago) @ Morpheus

I really appreciate that. Im happy to see this vision come to life for others and not just for myself.
Thanks man. Every bit helps.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread