Special Announcement from Bungie on Thursday (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 08:41 (3819 days ago)

Geoff Keighley announced on Twitter that Bungie will be making a special announcement on Thursday at 11pm EST during PS4 All Access. Announcement about exclusive content, or something more general like the Beta dates?

Special Announcement from Bungie on Thursday

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 08:56 (3819 days ago) @ Xenos

Geoff Keighley announced on Twitter that Bungie will be making a special announcement on Thursday at 11pm EST during PS4 All Access. Announcement about exclusive content, or something more general like the Beta dates?

If "PS4 All Access" is what it sounds like, it'll be news about exclusive content. I definitely wouldn't expect anything big or not specifically PS4-related.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 08:57 (3819 days ago) @ Schooly D

If "PS4 All Access" is what it sounds like, it'll be news about exclusive content. I definitely wouldn't expect anything big, or not-PS4-related.

Yeah that's what I'm expecting too, but I can hope can't I?

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:12 (3819 days ago) @ Xenos

Hope opens the door for disappointment, like the people who hoped Destiny would be part space sim. Ground yourself, use your judgment, and take the opportunity to publicly ridicule the high-flying, pie-in-the-sky optimists when they come crashing down to reality, preferably via shirt.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:16 (3819 days ago) @ Schooly D

Ground yourself, use your judgment, and take the opportunity to publicly ridicule the high-flying, pie-in-the-sky optimists when they come crashing down to reality, preferably via shirt

I mostly just use a parachute of reality to let me down easy. You should start selling customized parachutes, I would totally consider maybe buying one someday.

Never! You can't stop the disappointment! =p

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 09:30 (3819 days ago) @ Schooly D

- No text -

by roland ⌂ @, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 10:16 (3819 days ago) @ Schooly D

Hope opens the door for disappointment, like the people who hoped Destiny would be part space sim. Ground yourself, use your judgment, and take the opportunity to publicly ridicule the high-flying, pie-in-the-sky optimists when they come crashing down to reality, preferably via shirt.

Thousands of miles of fully explorable cave systems on Mars... Oh and the ability to jetpack to Phobos from the surface of Mars. One of those two, definitely.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 13:42 (3819 days ago) @ Schooly D

Your inner 7-year-old seems like a fun guy.

~m

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 14:00 (3819 days ago) @ Malagate

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 13:40 (3819 days ago) @ Xenos

"We regret to inform you all that Destiny's release date will be pushed to September 22nd, 2014. We hate it as much as you all, especially since now Cody Miller wins the release date contest."

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 14:02 (3819 days ago) @ Cody Miller

"We regret to inform you all that Destiny's release date will be pushed to September 22nd, 2014. We hate it as much as you all, especially since now Cody Miller wins the release date contest."

Nah, they'd schedule it at least a day later just so you wouldn't win the contest :)

Technically...

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 16:47 (3819 days ago) @ Xenos

uberfoop would win if it was released on the 22nd but Cody would win if they pushed it back to the 23rd, and I'd win if they moved it one day past Cody. :)

Technically...

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 08:27 (3818 days ago) @ Ragashingo

In a freak turn of events, spring has now been expanded to include September.

Technically...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 08:33 (3818 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

In a freak turn of events, spring has now been expanded to include September.

Only the month of September, or all the way until September?

Technically...

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 09:13 (3818 days ago) @ Xenos

I don't know, which ever makes more sense.

Technically...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 09:19 (3818 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

They said spring, but they didn't say northern or southern hemisphere. There's still hope.

You win

by GrimBrother IV, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 09:54 (3818 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Heck...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, November 14, 2013, 16:21 (3818 days ago) @ bluerunner

They said spring, but they didn't say northern or southern hemisphere. There's still hope.

...they didn't even say which planet. It might land this December, for all we know.

=p

It's on!

by marmot 1333 @, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 20:37 (3818 days ago) @ Xenos

It's on right now.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread