Destiny drawing board: hunter knife (Destiny)

by GrimBrother IV, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 15:34 (3831 days ago)

Destiny drawing board: hunter knife

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 15:41 (3831 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

I love the trench knife handle on this thing.

by GrimBrother IV, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 15:44 (3831 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

Absolutely love the idea of unique melee weapons/attacks for each individual class. Here's to hoping they give the warlock a tomahawk!!

Warlock? *IMG*

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 19:44 (3831 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

In the E3 demo, we saw the Warlock wielding this knife. It sounds Hunter-exclusive now, though, so I wonder what's in store for 'locks and Titans.

[image]

Warlock? *IMG*

by Quirel, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 21:59 (3831 days ago) @ Beorn

In the E3 demo, we saw the Warlock wielding this knife. It sounds Hunter-exclusive now, though, so I wonder what's in store for 'locks and Titans.

Claymore mines, strapped to the outside of my armor.
Hey, don't look at me like that. I'm just being realistic about my chances of overcoming ravening alien hordes in melee combat.

Now that's a knife!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 15:48 (3831 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

I'm so sorry. Somebody had to say it.

Anyhoo, I love how functional and real it looks. Must be the neato cord thingy majiger on the hilt loop.

A gold star for you!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 16:43 (3831 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

Now that's a knife!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 05:09 (3831 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Anyhoo, I love how functional and real it looks. Must be the neato cord thingy majiger on the hilt loop.

Here's how to do that wrap:

I've got one with it. It gives good grip and I've got extra paracord if I'm in a pinch.

by ridum, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 16:02 (3831 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

sick…in a good way…

So that means the Titan's melee...

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 18:46 (3831 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

is this.

[image]

lolwtfbbq

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 20:01 (3831 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

As long as we Warlocks get something like Lilith's melee (Borderlands 1), I'm totally cool with that.

Functional features

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 06:26 (3830 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

I love the two finger holes in the handle, no doubt good for fancy flourish movements.

That third hole though, looks like it has an edge to it, not something I'd want to stick MY finger in... O_o

I know; it's a Hunter Cigar cutter!

Either that or we're in for some very specific and specialized finishing moves - NO MORE FINGERS FOR YOU! :P

Functional features

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 06:52 (3830 days ago) @ Mid7night

That third hole though, looks like it has an edge to it, not something I'd want to stick MY finger in... O_o

The hunter also serves as the city's mohel.

Either that or we're in for some very specific and specialized finishing moves - NO MORE FINGERS FOR YOU! :P

That huge gut hook scares me more for finishing moves. One swipe across the abdomen and everything pours out.

So close, yet so far...

by zumphry ⌂ @, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 13:42 (3830 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

[image]

[image]

though i see the WSTE-M in everything. all i could see in those rorschach google doodles from a week back.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread