So... what was the all-access exclusive? (Destiny)

by Fuertisimo, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 21:06 (3819 days ago)

Happened over an hour ago and silence... wat teh fyak?

So... what was the all-access exclusive?

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 21:18 (3819 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

Happened over an hour ago and silence... wat teh fyak?

You appear to be a time traveler. The thing isn't till tomorrow.

by Fuertisimo, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 22:52 (3819 days ago) @ Leviathan

We're busted Watson! Quick into the time machine!

Too late.

by ncsuDuncan @, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 23:05 (3819 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

We're busted Watson! Quick into the time machine!

[image]

You're history.

by Spawn ⌂, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 10:16 (3818 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

When it happens, there is sure to be some noise around the internets.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 10:59 (3818 days ago) @ Spawn

When it happens, there is sure to be some noise around the internets.

Very much so. The trolls will be thick tonight. I'm barricading my self here at DBO. Look forward to chatting with you all later tonight.

by Sven, New York, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 14:44 (3818 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

t-minus 5 hours.

edit: Why don't I have spike TV?

You don't have to have Spike TV to watch it.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 15:00 (3818 days ago) @ Sven

t-minus 5 hours.

Game Trailers and the Playstation Twitch channel will both be streaming it

Thanks

by Sven, New York, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 15:10 (3818 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 15:52 (3818 days ago) @ Sven

Because you're an intelligent being who doesn't have a permanent coating of Cheetos on their fingers and dear god I hate this channel. :P

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 16:00 (3818 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Because you're an intelligent being who doesn't have a permanent coating of Cheetos on their fingers and dear god I hate this channel. :P

I've watched Spike TV for Bungie-related announcements in the past, and I have found it so much more pleasant to just stare at a wall for a few hours and then see the 2 minutes of actual content online later.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, November 14, 2013, 16:07 (3818 days ago) @ Leviathan

I've watched Spike TV for Bungie-related announcements in the past, and I have found it so much more pleasant to just stare at a wall for a few hours and then see the 2 minutes of actual content online later.

Which is why I am going to be playing video games at the same time in Community Game Night

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread