Bungie.Org MatchMaking Night - 11/21/13. (Recruitment)

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Monday, November 18, 2013, 19:48 (3814 days ago)

Matchmaking Night returns! I hope y'all are ready to get back to work, because the holidays aren't gonna save themselves.

Thanksgiving has come under attack. Nothing too major, but enough for local law enforcement to call in Team H... DBO. We're gonna quickly save Thanksgiving so that we can move on to the real battle...

Here's what we're playing:

Because randoms quit too much, we try and keep it BO vs. BO as much as we can.

• 2-4 players - Team Slayer, Ricochet, Rumble Pit, and Team Action Sack.
  • 5 players - CTF.
  • 6-8 players - BTB, Team Slayer, Ricochet, Rumble Pit, and Team Action Sack.
  • 9-10 players - CTF.
  • 11-12 players - Multi Team.
  • 13-16 players - BTB.

Here's how to play:

I'll be on at 8PM EST. Much like Revenant does on other MM night, if you're on my friends list and are playing Halo 4 I'll invite you.

If you're not on my friends list and one of your friends is in the party, get them to invite you.

If you're not on my list and none of your friends are in the party, either post here with your GamerTag, or send a message to SNIPE 316 on LIVE and I'll invite you.

• Any Bungie.Org member can join.
  • First come, first serve!
  • Don't be an iMonkey! We would like to play the DLC sometimes, and it only takes one person to ruin that.
  • If you have any clips or screens, put them in your fileshare. We make failtages and would appreciate your fails!

Show your colors! (it is Optional)

The uniform for this battle is as follows:

• Brown armor (any armor is fine, as long as it's brown).
  • Red secondary.
  • Chicken emblem.
  • Emblem primary brown.
  • Emblem secondary red.

King Snipe, the party is full... wut do?

Either wait patiently for a slot to open up, or reply here to see if anyone else that couldn't get in would like to join you in another party.

#BOTeamThanksKilling

Bungie.Org MatchMaking Night - 11/21/13.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 07:30 (3813 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

Hopefully my power stays on for this one.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread