Tower loading glitch is back. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 11:28 (675 days ago)

Just took over three minutes to load in, only for a full lobby to all spawn in with me. Hurray!

It's been like this for me since Guardian Games started.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 12:31 (674 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Banshee is now working on Telesto. All hope is lost.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 19:12 (673 days ago) @ CyberKN

Not kidding, though, sometimes the game straight up crashes when I interact with him and it is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 19:46 (673 days ago) @ ZackDark

He is also frequently holding an invisible gun for me. Telesto cannot be contained.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 20:21 (673 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Not kidding, though, sometimes the game straight up crashes when I interact with him and it is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

He is also frequently holding an invisible gun for me. Telesto cannot be contained.

Telesto is the Destiny equivalent of the infamous Brady Bunch Tiki mixed with the randomness of the Wabbajack at this point, and I'm all here for it. The best part though? The irony inherent in the name. In Greek mythology, Telesto is the personification of the divine blessing or success. So.

That backfired.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 20:11 (673 days ago) @ ZackDark

This freakin gun man ahahaha

It's been like this for me since Guardian Games started.

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 25, 2022, 20:51 (673 days ago) @ CyberKN

Oddly enough, it did it that one time and hadn’t happened again since.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread