The Tricorn as it appears in game!? (Destiny)

by Mix ⌂ @, New Braunfels, Texas, Friday, November 22, 2013, 09:26 (3810 days ago)

Okay, I was rewatching this interview and noticed the Destiny Tricorn logo on the drapes! What is the significance in game? Is it the symbol of the city? Is this old and I'm just behind?[image]

The Tricorn as it appears in game!?

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Friday, November 22, 2013, 09:40 (3810 days ago) @ Mix

I noticed that, too. I chalked it up to "will be answered when the game launches." :)

by kapowaz, Friday, November 22, 2013, 14:23 (3810 days ago) @ Mix

Okay, I was rewatching this interview and noticed the Destiny Tricorn logo on the drapes! What is the significance in game? Is it the symbol of the city? Is this old and I'm just behind?

It's not just on the drapes — it's also on the clothes of the masked character, who as I recall is some sort of ‘elder’, voiced by Bill Nighy. I suspect that means the symbol is associated with an in-game faction that is centrally important to The Last City somehow…

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, November 28, 2013, 18:08 (3804 days ago) @ kapowaz

calling it now, this will be on the inside of and/or on stuff inside of, and possibly on the outside of, the Traveler

Probably Vanguard

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, November 22, 2013, 17:47 (3810 days ago) @ Mix

I mean, it does kindda look like a V, doesn't it? =p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread