Balls Build from the perspective of the victim. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, September 15, 2022, 12:42 (589 days ago)
edited by Korny, Thursday, September 15, 2022, 12:46

Using Chrisfried's Nobel-deserving Guardian Theater, I finally got a full match of someone up against the PvE-centric Balls of Fire Titan build that I main in PvP now.
It's fun to see how a non-meta build causes the Shotgun-sliding sweats to slowly lose their sanity:

My build is not quite identical to Aztecross’ build, since I tweaked it for PvP purposes. If you want to try my variant out for yourself, here is the DIM link to save as a Loadout:

https://dim.gg/aalrsoa/PvP-Ballz-Build

(Do note that shared loadouts occasionally remove your ornaments and shaders for some reason, so be sure to remember what your Guardian looks like before applying the loadout!

Pretty impressive!

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, September 15, 2022, 13:18 (589 days ago) @ Korny

Curious, though - why are you wasting points on Thermoclastic Plating? It has no effect in PvP.

Pretty impressive!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, September 15, 2022, 13:32 (589 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Curious, though - why are you wasting points on Thermoclastic Plating? It has no effect in PvP.

Partially because there's nothing else worthwhile that can go there slot-wise, and it's the same build I hop into PvE with (except for swapping Shoulder Charge with Throwing Hammer).

I suppose you could double-up on stability perks if you wanna get min-maxy.

Recent-ish fun clips!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, September 15, 2022, 13:27 (589 days ago) @ Korny

Clearing a Zone

Grond!

Firefright is best Auto Rifle

Denied from the Start

Still a Fighting Lion main tho!

Until I can't no more.

How to make people quit.

F00CH's terrible parking.

And a couple of fun bonus clips for the Apex players of DBO!

I AM the Third Party.

Trailer Lobby.

Tearing them Rampart.

Stand by for Nando-Fall:

Recent-ish fun clips!

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, September 15, 2022, 13:55 (588 days ago) @ Korny

F00CH's terrible parking.

You would be the type of person to hit a parked car and make it someone else’s fault!

Thank you for killing him.

by Anna Komnene, Thursday, September 15, 2022, 15:10 (588 days ago) @ Korny

That guy was really annoying.

Thank you for killing him.

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, September 15, 2022, 18:15 (588 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

He’s a streamer, so that was always a pretty safe bet.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread