Thanks to all who came out tonight! (Destiny)

by Anna Komnene, Thursday, October 06, 2022, 20:24 (574 days ago)

Korny/Sammy, Insane, Squid, Kid, and Tmoney (whose brief appearance shone shone very bright, but burned very quickly). For some reason while we were going back to the Tower I was temporarily disconnected from the Destiny 2 servers? Very weird.

Anyway. We helped you out Squid!!!!! And thanks to Insane and Kid for helping me through Avarice. I'll definitely want to do Prophecy in the future!!!!

Thanks to all who came out tonight!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, October 06, 2022, 21:08 (574 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

Korny/Sammy, Insane, Squid, Kid, and Tmoney (whose brief appearance shone shone very bright, but burned very quickly). For some reason while we were going back to the Tower I was temporarily disconnected from the Destiny 2 servers? Very weird.

Anyway. We helped you out Squid!!!!! And thanks to Insane and Kid for helping me through Avarice. I'll definitely want to do Prophecy in the future!!!!

Glad you got to play with more DBOers! Good folk.

Thanks to all who came out tonight!

by squidnh3, Friday, October 07, 2022, 05:38 (573 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

Yeah I got a "prune" error message, and figured I'd just go to bed. Great playing with you, thanks for the help.

I had so much fun, thanks for the invite!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, October 07, 2022, 07:59 (573 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread