Sleeper Simulant for Achronos' 20th (Destiny)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 14:56 (521 days ago)

In case anyone missed it due to Twitter's impending implosion, Achronos' 20th anniversary at Bungie is this year and Bungie gifted him one hell of a creation! Be sure to view the full size image, the detail is stunning (although I just noticed the zip-ties… hmm…).

Sleeper Simulant for Achronos' 20th

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 15:11 (521 days ago) @ Beorn

In case anyone missed it due to Twitter's impending implosion, Achronos' 20th anniversary at Bungie is this year and Bungie gifted him one hell of a creation! Be sure to view the full size image, the detail is stunning (although I just noticed the zip-ties… hmm…).

Heh - there are zip ties on the in-game gun, too.

[image]

Oh my, you're right!!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 20:46 (520 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 20:07 (520 days ago) @ Beorn

And right when they nerf LFRs too.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, November 17, 2022, 04:00 (520 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Don't ever give a sysadmin a fully-buffed LFR

by Achronos, Friday, November 18, 2022, 14:20 (519 days ago) @ Beorn

Technically, my 20th was in January of 2021. It just took Eric a while to make it. Partially because of COVID, but partially because what I asked for was ridiculous. It is kind of hard to tell in pictures how stupidly huge a 1:1 Sleeper Simulant is. For example, the magazine you see on it is the size of my hand.

I need to get some lighting for it, but I otherwise have it mounted behind me on my home office desk so that it appears in all my conference calls, next to my Bungie Shield and a sculpted model of an Elite from Halo.

by Claude Errera @, Friday, November 18, 2022, 14:30 (519 days ago) @ Achronos

I need to get some lighting for it, but I otherwise have it mounted behind me on my home office desk so that it appears in all my conference calls, next to my Bungie Shield and a sculpted model of an Elite from Halo.

This gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in the cockles of my heart.

Just Don't Go Firing That Thing...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, November 18, 2022, 22:11 (518 days ago) @ Achronos

Tiny office, 7 ricochets with the catalyst, you'd Misadventure for sure! ;-)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Saturday, November 19, 2022, 06:49 (518 days ago) @ Achronos

Technically, my 20th was in January of 2021. It just took Eric a while to make it. Partially because of COVID, but partially because what I asked for was ridiculous. It is kind of hard to tell in pictures how stupidly huge a 1:1 Sleeper Simulant is. For example, the magazine you see on it is the size of my hand.

Do post a picture here when you get it all setup, please!

And here I thought it'd be badass to get a wooden sword

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Saturday, November 19, 2022, 12:46 (518 days ago) @ Achronos

Dunno if they still even do that. :)

Very cool. And in case you don't get it enough from the community, congrats and thanks for all the hard work!

❤️

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, November 28, 2022, 10:55 (509 days ago) @ Achronos

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread