Dares of Eternity loot rotation. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 28, 2022, 09:50 (484 days ago)

I just saw this on reddit. I’ve never been entirely sure how the Dares loot pool works. Well, here’s the answer. Bungie should make this more transparent in game somehow.

Current Dares loot rotation.

Dares of Eternity loot rotation.

by squidnh3, Wednesday, December 28, 2022, 10:12 (484 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Ah that's cool. I was just doing some Dares for snowball purposes, and got some Scatterhorn armor. I've been missing that on my Warlock and Titan for quite a while.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, December 28, 2022, 11:22 (484 days ago) @ squidnh3

Ah that's cool. I was just doing some Dares for snowball purposes, and got some Scatterhorn armor. I've been missing that on my Warlock and Titan for quite a while.

I'd say Scatterhorn is the ugliest armor set Bungie ever made... but that's a pretty high bar, and I'm worried I'm forgetting something even uglier.

by squidnh3, Wednesday, December 28, 2022, 12:10 (484 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'd say Scatterhorn is the ugliest armor set Bungie ever made... but that's a pretty high bar, and I'm worried I'm forgetting something even uglier.

Let me log into my Titan and I'll see.

The correct response.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, December 28, 2022, 12:32 (484 days ago) @ squidnh3

- No text -

Can't wait for next week

by Anna Komnene, Wednesday, December 28, 2022, 14:22 (484 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I don't know what the maker is called -- seems like Awoken weapons? -- but the silver weapons like Royal Blood and Friction Fire are all so good. Love them both dearly. Looking for better stats and perks on those.

Can't wait for next week

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 28, 2022, 14:45 (484 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

I liked Friction Fire, but the SMG space is crowded with bangers, so I haven’t used it in ages.

I wish I’d have known this last week, because I want better versions of basically all of the Splicer weapons.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread