If you think you play Destiny 2 too much... (Destiny)

by Anna Komnene, Monday, January 16, 2023, 06:58 (466 days ago)

I saw a Warlock+Titan do a Flawless DSC run the other day...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, January 16, 2023, 13:53 (465 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

Maybe one day we can too...

It's crazy how much any shred of mobility gets taken advantage of and exploited to break team mechanics. It's great! Also love that something unique like Mountaintop still has places to shine in the game.

It looks like they're glitching it at various points?

by Anna Komnene, Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 07:26 (465 days ago) @ Korny

If so, not sure whether to qualify that as a successful/valid run.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 15:18 (464 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

To be fair, the glitching is to get around the fact that they’re missing teammates. A lot of this stuff is straight-up impossible without glitches.

I think creative problem-solving to get around obstacles more than counts, it’s straight-up admirable.

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 15:23 (464 days ago) @ Korny

To be fair, the glitching is to get around the fact that they’re missing teammates. A lot of this stuff is straight-up impossible without glitches.

I think creative problem-solving to get around obstacles more than counts, it’s straight-up admirable.

I watched a video of someone soloing the security encounter of DSC and I legitimately don’t understand how it’s happening, but it’s awesome and fascinating.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread