Shoutout to Korny and Fooch (Destiny)

by Anna Komnene, Sunday, January 22, 2023, 08:40 (460 days ago)

They helped me do my first grandmaster, and then we did it a couple more times, and now I have more shards and prisms than I've ever had before.

Ready for Lightfall!

Shoutout to Korny and Fooch

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, January 22, 2023, 10:14 (460 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

They helped me do my first grandmaster, and then we did it a couple more times, and now I have more shards and prisms than I've ever had before.

Ready for Lightfall!

It was fun! I’m rarely actually leveled up enough to do Grandmasters, so I’m always happy to do them when I’m able. This was a good one for a first GM, but also don’t get used to it. Many of them are more of a pain and less rewarding without the doubt Nightfall drops. That said, I’m happy to do them, so if you see me online and want to jump into any of the others, I’ll be willing.

Thank you, Foooooooooooooooch

by Anna Komnene, Sunday, January 22, 2023, 10:38 (460 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, January 23, 2023, 00:37 (459 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

I forgot to ask what Adept mods you got! As I recall, you can only get them from Grandmasters and flawless Trials, though I could be wrong.

I’m glad that everyone weirdly got the rolls that they wanted (it’s a rare thing in Destiny, and we must cherish these moments).
That incandescent shotgun has been… far more fun than I expected. I haven’t tried pellet shotguns since the changes, and boy does it feel nice.

I’m always down for Grandmasters (as long as it’s not The Corrupted, lol). Strategically clearing rooms while talking crap about Squid and other Hunter mains never gets old. I love the Contest Mode setting while letting us join activities below Light, so I’m eager to see what other changes we have in store for Lightfall.

Ready for Lightfall!

Like I said, it’s my chance to break free. But it’s a hard habit to break!

by squidnh3, Monday, January 23, 2023, 06:32 (459 days ago) @ Korny

Strategically clearing rooms while talking crap about Squid and other Hunter mains never gets old.

On the other hand, me trying out my Stasis Hunter for the GM inspired me to use it for my Seraph's Shield solo flawless run. Got it on the first try yesterday (although switching to Riskrunner helped too)!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, January 23, 2023, 08:24 (459 days ago) @ squidnh3

Strategically clearing rooms while talking crap about Squid and other Hunter mains never gets old.

On the other hand, me trying out my Stasis Hunter for the GM inspired me to use it for my Seraph's Shield solo flawless run. Got it on the first try yesterday (although switching to Riskrunner helped too)!

Same here (though a bug kept me from flawless near the end). It’s funny that we finally learned to appreciate the value of Stasis right before a major overhaul, but luckily, it looks like it’s the one element that will get through mostly unscathed, since we depend on shards more than wells.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread