Xbox ONE/PS4 Gamertags.... Sound off here. (Recruitment)

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Friday, November 29, 2013, 05:24 (3809 days ago)

All right....I need XB1/PS4 friends ASAP!

Gamertag: Bryan4208
PSN: Bryan4208 (IMAGINE THAT!)

Games we can play:
Xbone:
RYSE
Ghosts
Forza
Dead Rising
Need For Speed
AC4

PS4:
Killzone
Battlefield 4

Xbox ONE/PS4 Gamertags.... Sound off here.

by RC ⌂, UK, Friday, November 29, 2013, 06:12 (3809 days ago) @ bryan newman

PSNID: Ultimate_RC

Games:

• Battlefield 4
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall
  • Need for Speed: Rivals

by ShadowOfTheVoid ⌂, South Carolina, Friday, November 29, 2013, 10:26 (3809 days ago) @ bryan newman

My PSN ID is ShadowOfTheVoid_. I'll send you a friend request later today. I have Killzone and will likely pick up Battlefield 4 next week.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, November 29, 2013, 13:33 (3809 days ago) @ bryan newman

All right....I need XB1/PS4 friends ASAP!

Gamertag: Bryan4208
PSN: Bryan4208 (IMAGINE THAT!)

Games we can play:
Xbone:
RYSE
Ghosts
Forza
Dead Rising
Need For Speed
AC4

PS4:
Killzone
Battlefield 4

We'll sticky this as a mustering point for now. We'll sort out a way to compile and present it.

~m

by Claude Errera @, Friday, November 29, 2013, 14:20 (3809 days ago) @ Malagate

We'll sticky this as a mustering point for now. We'll sort out a way to compile and present it.

~m

This is a pretty bad idea; the thread has the potential to become large (since everyone who wants on the list will likely post in it), driving ALL other conversation off the page.

What would be FAR smarter would be someone setting up a Google Doc with this info (that folks can edit with their own info), and having THAT linked in a stickied (locked) post.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, November 29, 2013, 15:18 (3809 days ago) @ Claude Errera

~m

This is a pretty bad idea; the thread has the potential to become large (since everyone who wants on the list will likely post in it), driving ALL other conversation off the page.

What would be FAR smarter would be someone setting up a Google Doc with this info (that folks can edit with their own info), and having THAT linked in a stickied (locked) post.

Duncan and I came to the same conclusion. I'm working it, boss. Hence the "for now." ;)

~m

by petetheduck, Friday, November 29, 2013, 19:43 (3808 days ago) @ Claude Errera

~m

Maybe allow people to add gamertags to their forum profile and then create a member list that only populates with users that have entered a gamertag?

I like this idea much better.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, November 29, 2013, 20:23 (3808 days ago) @ petetheduck

~m

Maybe allow people to add gamertags to their forum profile and then create a member list that only populates with users that have entered a gamertag?

Google Doc would be good for a temp solution - but since the larger purpose of this Destiny community, and even Destiny its self, is to play together in the wilds - Petes idea makes more sense.

In-fact, I'm e-throwing you some bread and a small fish Pete. Quack quack. +1

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, November 30, 2013, 01:25 (3808 days ago) @ petetheduck
edited by Kermit, Saturday, November 30, 2013, 01:32

Please make this unsticky until there's a more workable solution--preferably for all four platforms. As is, this topic is relevant to only a fraction of the community.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, November 29, 2013, 13:49 (3809 days ago) @ bryan newman

XBL: XenosKB
PSN: TimothyKB

XB1 Games: Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, Forza
PS4 Games: Killzone and Assassin's Creed 4

Google Doc Link

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Saturday, November 30, 2013, 05:06 (3808 days ago) @ bryan newman

I've thrown up a Google Doc to track this, here. It's open to the public for editing, so let's try to keep it tidy. I would appreciate it if any bright ideas about how to format it would be mentioned before the more industrious among us charge off and make sweeping changes. That said, totally open for suggestions on how to make this more digestible. It's bound to balloon up in coming months.

I've included the handful of games I currently have in rotation. Let's see what everyone wants to get into.

~m

Google Doc Link

by RC ⌂, UK, Saturday, November 30, 2013, 05:41 (3808 days ago) @ Malagate

Separate 'Wants to Play' by system?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, November 30, 2013, 06:07 (3808 days ago) @ Malagate

- No text -

Also, Origin Handle

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, November 30, 2013, 06:40 (3808 days ago) @ Malagate

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread