Thanks, DBO Blind Raiders! (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 10:37 (402 days ago)

I want to thank those of us who played during our blind runs: squid, InsaneDrive (these two win the "Most Committed" award), Anna Komnene (Lily), Blazeunner, bluerunner, ChrisTheeCrappy, kidtsunami, nuumie, PeakePer4mance, jchappy, chillystriker, and, at the last, Wu. It wasn't quite as blind as we would have liked, but seats needed to be filled, and I appreciate the difficulty involved in pretending to be blind.

We mostly figured things out (with only a few hints), which was gratifying. My success criteria for blind raiding is figuring out the mechanism for killing the final boss, and we mostly did that.

Thanks again!

Kermit

🙌

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 11:51 (402 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Congratualtions!

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, March 15, 2023, 07:36 (401 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Thanks, DBO Blind Raiders!

by squidnh3, Wednesday, March 15, 2023, 11:52 (401 days ago) @ Kermit

Thanks for your hard work Kermit. When I first messaged you I didn't quite intend to put the burden of coordination on you, but I guess I didn't really have a plan so you got it done.

Not all heroes wear capes

by Robot Chickens, Wednesday, March 15, 2023, 12:13 (401 days ago) @ squidnh3

Thanks for your hard work Kermit. When I first messaged you I didn't quite intend to put the burden of coordination on you, but I guess I didn't really have a plan so you got it done.

Some coordinate human schedules

Not all heroes wear capes

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, March 17, 2023, 09:52 (399 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

[image]

Thanks, DBO Blind Raiders!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 16, 2023, 10:33 (400 days ago) @ squidnh3

Your nudge came at a time when I needed it. To those I pestered after they had said no, forgive me. Hope sprang eternal.

The Real Raid is finding 6 folks with time to play!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, March 16, 2023, 17:20 (400 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Yep.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 16, 2023, 18:06 (400 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Underlined 100 Emoji

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, March 16, 2023, 20:03 (400 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

💯

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 16, 2023, 20:14 (400 days ago) @ CyberKN

You can use them now you know ;-p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread