When this game hits a score of 88 on Metacritic.... (Destiny)

by Ibeechu ⌂ @, Portland, OR, Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 17:32 (3809 days ago)

You're gonna see some serious shit.

So this was just posted on my animation school's Facebook page. For a second I thought I was browsing the B.org Facebook group.

[image]

btw i think metacritic is stupid, no endorsement implied

When this game hits a score of 88 on Metacritic....

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 20:19 (3809 days ago) @ Ibeechu

Marty McFly: [reading Game Informer] Let's see if you bastards can do 90.

Marty McFly: Hey, Doc, we better save up. We don't have enough bribes to get up to 88.
Dr. Emmett Brown: Bribes? Where we're going, we don't need bribes

George McFly: Lorraine. My density has popped me to you.
Lorraine Baines: What?
George McFly: Oh. What I meant to say was...
Lorraine Baines: Wait a minute. Don't I know you from somewhere?
George McFly: Yes. Yes. I'm George. George McFly. I want to play Destiny with you!

Marty McFly: If you put a player investment system in it, you can accomplish anything.

Biff Tannen: Since you're new here, I-I'm gonna cut you a break, today. So, why don't you make like the forerunner, and get outta here?

Younger Dr. Emmett Brown: [running out of the room] 1.21 teraflops! 1.21 teraflops. Great Scott!
Marty McFly: [following] What- is the PS4 THAT much better?

Marty McFly: Calvin? Wh... Why do you keep calling me Calvin?
Lorraine Baines: Well, that is your name, isn't it? Calvin Klein? It's written all over your gun.

Marty McFly: Where are my pants?
Lorraine Baines: Over there, in that loot chest.

Biff Tannen: Say hi to the traveler for me.

Dr. Emmett Brown: You'll have to forgive the crudeness of this gameplay reveal. I didn't have time to polish it or build any features.

Heh.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, December 03, 2013, 20:26 (3809 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

When this game hits a score of 88 on Metacritic....

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 08:07 (3808 days ago) @ Cody Miller

He said he was Master Chief from the Planet Marathon, and if I didn't do what he said he was going to stick my brain.

When McFly plays guitar music in Dad's ear...

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 12:01 (3808 days ago) @ Cody Miller

...is it Marty, instead of Eddie, rocking out?

When McFly plays guitar music in Dad's ear...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 12:34 (3808 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

...is it Marty, instead of Eddie, rocking out?

It's Rock Anthem For Saving the World of course

Brofist

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 12:35 (3808 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Well played, sir.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 14:03 (3808 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Photoshoppers

by GrimBrother IV, Thursday, December 05, 2013, 12:59 (3807 days ago) @ Ibeechu

We are talking about a Back to the Future/Bungie crossover and I have not yet seen Marty McDonnel! Get to it!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread