Bungie Weekly Update 12/6/2014 (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, December 06, 2013, 18:21 (3802 days ago)

The Bungie Weekly Update is posted! Go give it a read and come back with thoughts if you have any!

Bungie Weekly Update 12/6/2014

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, December 06, 2013, 18:33 (3802 days ago) @ Xenos

A small, but important portion of our beloved mascot was returned to its rightful place.

Now what could THAT mean?

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, December 06, 2013, 18:49 (3802 days ago) @ Xenos

Got to be either the Traveler... Or Ling-Ling

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, December 06, 2013, 19:16 (3802 days ago) @ breitzen

The latter gets my vote.

by ncsuDuncan @, Friday, December 06, 2013, 20:11 (3802 days ago) @ breitzen

Ding ding ding!

[image]

I don't know who had it before, but apparently it's sitting under Jim McQuillan's desk now.

Wait a second...

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, December 06, 2013, 20:15 (3802 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

How'd you know that!?
Didn't the BWU say something about a new hire from the community???

2nd Paragraph, Verse 2.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, December 06, 2013, 21:20 (3802 days ago) @ breitzen

How'd you know that!?

Yep.

A brave actor walked into the Spandex Palace wearing a pair of badass boots that you might step into someday. Another member of our community joined the team to help run Destiny through a gauntlet of pre-launch challenges. Unseen highways were laid to drive you toward public spaces, where Fallen Captains still surprise us with the fantastic ways in which they die as we overrun their defenses.

O.O

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, December 07, 2013, 05:23 (3802 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

2nd Paragraph, Verse 2.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Saturday, December 07, 2013, 07:32 (3802 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

How'd you know that!?

Yep.

A brave actor walked into the Spandex Palace wearing a pair of badass boots that you might step into someday. Another member of our community joined the team to help run Destiny through a gauntlet of pre-launch challenges. Unseen highways were laid to drive you toward public spaces, where Fallen Captains still surprise us with the fantastic ways in which they die as we overrun their defenses.

Yeah, I don't think that's referring to who you think it is.

~m

2nd Paragraph, Verse 2.

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, December 07, 2013, 08:40 (3802 days ago) @ Malagate

How'd you know that!?

Yep.

Yeah, I don't think that's referring to who you think it is.

Give it 2 days, and it'll be a bit more public.

Heh.

by ncsuDuncan @, Saturday, December 07, 2013, 08:46 (3802 days ago) @ breitzen

How'd you know that!?

I see what you're hinting at, but I'm just your average Twitter stalker. ;)

Heh.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Saturday, December 07, 2013, 09:38 (3802 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Ah man! I was hoping for B.Org invasion of Bungie. Or at least an inside man!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread